4 Healthcare jobs in North West England
- Permanent (4)
- 16 June 2021
- Southport and Ormskirk NHS Trust - Ormskirk, L39 2AZ
- £21,892 - £24,157 per annum pro rata
We are looking for an experienced, enthusiastic and well-motivated Medical Secretary to join our team supporting our Ophthalmology service. A good knowledge of medical terminology along with excellent keyboard and audio typing skills are essential. The ...
- 16 June 2021
- University Hospitals of Morecambe Bay NHS Foundation Trust - Kendal, LA9 7RG
- £24,907 - £30,615 per annum
Full and part time hours available for Band 5 Registered Nurses. We are seeking enthusiastic, proactive and empathetic individuals to join the Oncology and Haematology team. The unit is currently based in Kendal where the team provide Systemic Anti-Cancer ...
- 18 June 2021
- Lancashire Teaching Hospital NHS Foundation Trust - Chorley, PR7 1PP
- £18,005 - £19,337 per annum, pro rata
Due to the expansion of our service, we are looking for Unit Clerks to work alongside the nursing team supporting them with daily administrative tasks and being a point of contact for wards whose patients have been referred for an Endoscopy. These are new ...
- 17 June 2021
- University Hospitals of Morecambe Bay NHS Foundation Trust - Dalton Lane, Ashton Road, LA14 4LF
- £38,890 - £44,503 pro rata
Do you consider caring with compassion, commitment and confidence fundamental to your role? Are you looking for a new career opportunities and development in one of the most picturesque parts of the country? Then Morecambe Bay is just the place for you, ...