4 Social care jobs in East Midlands
with Disability Confident employersShow filters
- 19 February 2020
- Sherwood Forest Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust - Mansfield, Nottinghamshire, NG21 0HJ
- £52,306 - £60,983 pro rata per annum
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced clinical/operational leader to join the Capacity and Flow Programme, the role will be key to the delivery of the System Wide Capacity and Flow Programme, which covers the Nottingham and Nottinghamshire ...
- 14 February 2020
- Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust - Nottingham, NG2 6PR
- £30,401 - £37,267 per annum
Expressions of Interest for Secondment Admissions and Discharge Facilitator - Band 6 37.5 hours per week working from 08.00 – 16.00 Monday through to Friday Commencing February 2020 until 31st August 2020 We are looking for a registered AHP or Nurse to ...
- 12 February 2020
- Sherwood Forest Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust - Sutton-In-Ashfield, NG17 4JL
- £79,860 - £107,668 per annum pro rata
Want to work as part of an award-winning team at one of the happiest Trusts in the country? At Sherwood Forest Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust you get to be part of the team helping shape the changing structures of health and social care today. The role A whole...
- 17 February 2020
- Maria Mallaband Care Group - Northampton, NN5 7AJ
- £8.35 to £8.75 per hour
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Night Care Assistant to join the team at: Location: Argyle House, The Avenue, Dallington, Northampton NN5 7AJ 24 - 48 hours £8.35 - £8.75 depending on qualifications Whatever your background, whether you are experienced...