4 Jobs in Windsor & Maidenhead
with Disability Confident employersShow filters
- South East England
- Windsor & Maidenhead (4)
- Ascot (2)
- Windsor (2)
- Accounting & Finance Jobs (1)
- Creative & Design Jobs (1)
- HR & Recruitment Jobs (1)
- Security & Protective Services Jobs (1)
Sign in now to create an email alert and receive the latest jobs for this search straight in your mailboxSign in
- 03 June 2023
- Asda - SL1 9LA
Job Advert To be employed in this role you must be over the age of 18 and pass a basic level safeguarding check. Are you looking for a flexible role in a fast-paced environment? Do you love working as part of a team to deliver outstanding service to customers...
Recruitment Coordinator | Frimley Health NHS Foundation Trust
- 02 June 2023
- Frimley Health NHS Foundation Trust - Ascot, SL5 8LL
- £26,405 - £28,976 Per annum incl HCAS
FHFT have an exciting opportunity to join our team providing recruitment services supporting our ambitious International Radiology programme. Due to increased demand, this new role will be imbedded within the Radiology team , working closely with recruitment ...
Static Musculoskeletal Outpatient Physiotherapist Band 5 | Frimley Health NHS Foundation Trust
- 02 June 2023
- Frimley Health NHS Foundation Trust - Ascot, SL5 7GB
- £29,827 - £36,310 per annum inc HCAS
We have an exciting opportunity for a band 5 physiotherapist to work at Heatherwood Hospital in Ascot, in a static musculoskeletal post. We are seeking an enthusiastic and well-motivated Physiotherapist to join our team in the outpatient setting treating a ...
Vaccinator for the School Aged Immunisation Team | Berkshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust
- 01 June 2023
- Berkshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust - Windsor, SL4 3DP
- £29,828 - £36,311 per annum, pro rata (incl of HCAS)
As a vaccinator for the school-aged immunisation team you will be part of a team who identifies, assesses, and offers routine childhood vaccinations to all children across Berkshire in a range of settings, including schools, community clinics and via our new ...