6 Teaching Jobs in Wales
with Disability Confident employersShow filters
- Wales (6)
- Carmarthenshire (1)
- Neath Port Talbot (1)
- Pembrokeshire (1)
- Rhondda Cynon Taff (1)
- Swansea (1)
- Wrexham (1)
- 22 July 2021
- Abertawe Bro Morgannwg University Health Board - Baglan, SA12 7BR
Head of Corporate Business Fixed Term/Secondment Only This is a fixed term post for 12 months. If you are a Swansea Bay University Health Board employee this post will only be offered on a secondment basis and you will need to have gained your line managers ...
- 22 July 2021
- University of Wales Trinity Saint David - Carmarthen, Carmarthenshire
- £41,526 per month
Lecturer in Work Based Learning (Accreditation) Carmarthen, Wales (with hybrid working and travel to other locations necessary) £35,845 - £41,526 pro rata per annum - ABOUT US - The University of Wales Trinity Saint David (UWTSD) is an employment-focused ...
- 19 July 2021
- University of Wales Trinity Saint David - Swansea, Wales
- £35,845 to £41,526 per month
Lecturer in Systems Engineering Swansea, Wales (hybrid working and travel to other locations necessary) £35,845 - £41,526 pro rata per annum - ABOUT US - The University of Wales Trinity Saint David (UWTSD) is an employment-focused university, dedicated to ...
- 17 July 2021
- University of South Wales - Pontypridd, Rhondda Cynon Taff
- £35,845 to £41,526 per year, pro rata
- *appointment will be made to the minimum of the scale
The University of South Wales, a member of the Teaching Excellence Alliance, is looking to appoint a Lecturer in Clinical Skills. Working as a member of the School of Applied Sciences, you will be part of the larger Faculty of Computing, Engineering and ...
- 16 July 2021
- First Class Support - Pembrokeshire, Wales
- £12 to £16 per hour
First Class Support provides academic support to students in receipt of disabled student allowance (DSA). We pride ourselves on only employing first class support specialists that are passionate about making a difference to the lives of people studying higher ...
- 07 July 2021
- Glyndwr University - Wrexham, Wales
- £35,845 to £39,151 per year, pro rata
Fixed Term (Maternity Cover) - 12 Months Part time - 29.6 hours per week (Maternity cover) Wrexham Glyndwr University is a forward-thinking and student-focused institution that places great emphasis on its quality of learning and teaching and student ...