7 Admin Jobs in BristolShow filters
- 13 April 2021
- Lifetime Training - Bristol, Bristol, BS4 3AW
- £18,000 per year
In a nutshell You will be responsible for quality assuring remote invigilation recordings for MCQs/exams, sending SharePoint links to customers and processing the grade on the relevant system, liaising with the Compliance Team if there are any questions or ...
- 06 April 2021
- ESSENTIAL EMPLOYMENT LTD - Bristol, South West, BS37 5AF
- £15.78 to £19.14 per hour
Complaints, Freedom of Information & Information Governance Manager needed in Bristol paying £15.78 per hr PAYE Ref: 418078 This is working full time hours on a temporary basis Responsibilities: You will manage a small team responsible for the management of ...
- 01 April 2021
- eTeach UK Limited - Bristol, Bristol, BS8 2UH
- £19,058 - £29,664 per annum
Sports, Physical Education and Health Leader Start date: 2nd September 2021 Full Time 2-year Fixed Term Salary range: HLTA – M3 (£19,058 - £29,664) Actual salary to be determined by qualifications and experience.PLEASE NOTE THAT WE HAVE ONE POSITION BUT TWO ...
- 25 March 2021
- eTeach UK Limited - Bristol, South Gloucestershire, BS15 3LA
- Hay 14
Hours: 12 Hours 30 Minutes per week, term time only (Monday to Friday 1pm – 3.30pm) Salary: Hay 14 (£5,040 per annum) This post is fixed term until 31st August 2022 subject to Covid Catch up funding. Are you someone who is passionate about reading? Are you ...
- 24 March 2021
- Carers Support Centre - Bristol
- £21,036 per year, pro rata
Opportunities available to help make life better for carers Carers Support Centre (CSC) Bristol and South Gloucestershire provides a wide range of information, advice and support services for unpaid adult and young (children) carers. A carer is someone who ...
- 23 March 2021
- North Bristol NHS - Bristol, BS10 5NB
- £49,036 per annum/ pro rata
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and motivated trainee physician (ST4 or above) with an interest in leadership and management to join the Division of Medicine at North Bristol NHS Trust as a Chief Registrar. The Chief Registrar role ...
- 22 March 2021
- University Hospitals Bristol and Weston NHS Foundation Trust - Bristol, BS2 8BJ
- £21,892 - £24,157 pa pro rata
Band 4 Senior Medical Secretary. Paediatric Trauma & Orthopaedics. Full time. 3 months fixed term. We are looking to recruit a band 4 Senior Medical Secretary, 37.5 hours per week, on a fixed term basis for three months. We are looking for an experienced, ...