17 Admin Jobs in North West England
with Disability Confident employersShow filters
- 14 June 2021
- Blackpool Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust - Blackpool, FY3 8NR
- £19,737 - £21,142 pro rata per annum
We are seeking to appoint a highly motivated and enthusiastic Support Medical Secretary to join our secretarial team in the Department of ENT within the Surgical Division . As the role involves dealing with the public and professionals you must be able to ...
- 12 June 2021
- Manchester City Council - Manchester, Lancashire, M40 7QD
- Grade 1 £17,842 to £18,002 per annum pro rata
We are looking to recruit a new apprentice for our School office. We have successfully mentored 4 apprentices over the last 3 years who have all gone on to pass their Apprenticeship and take a position with us. We now have the opportunity to offer this ...
- 11 June 2021
- Cheshire and Wirral Partnership NHS Foundation Trust - Chester, CH2 1BQ
- £31,365 - £37,890 per annum
You will play a lead role in building effective relationships within the Trust and support the development of a continuous improvement culture, through the delivery of high quality performance data and information. This is an important role, in which you will ...
- 11 June 2021
- Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust - Manchester, M13 9WL
- £21,892 - £24,157 Per Annum
An opportunity has arisen for a PA in the Admin Office within the Estates and Facilities Division. The role involves providing a comprehensive, professional and high quality level of administrative support with a high degree of initiative and judgement. You ...
- 10 June 2021
- Raynet Recruitment Ltd - L20 3NJ
- £10.28 to £10.28 per hour
Job Title: Administrative Assistant Main Purpose of The Job Maintain the service area’s reputation as a caring and professional service (e.g. comply with legislation, codes of practice, inform and guide customers in a sensitive manner) and provide ...
- 08 June 2021
- University of Central Lancashire - Preston, Lancashire
- £22,417 to £25,217 per year
Accounts Receivable Assistant University of Central Lancashire – Financial Processes – Financial Services REQ005660 School/Service: Financial Services – Financial Processes Grade: E (£22,417 - £25,217) Hours: Full Time (36.25 hours per week – 1.0 FTE) Basis: ...
- 04 June 2021
- Manchester City Council - Manchester, Lancashire, M13 9WL
- National Apprenticeship Wage
Manchester Hospital School are looking to recruit an apprentice administration assistant to work at Royal Manchester Children's Hospital in the school offices. This role would involve collecting and recording information on pupils and using various electronic ...
- 03 June 2021
- University of Central Lancashire - Burnley
- £19,612 to £21,814 per year
Business Support Assistant University of Central Lancashire – Academic Registry – Student Lifecycle REQ005687 School/Service: Academic Registry Hours: Full Time (36.25 hours per week – 1.0 FTE) Basis: Fixed Term Maternity Cover for 12 months or upon the return...
- 03 June 2021
- Raynet Recruitment Ltd - L2 2BS
- £18.51 to £18.51 per hour
Job Title: Planning Officer (Grade 7) Main Purpose of The Job To carry out a full range of development management functions within the development management team and provide a first class, customer focussed and business friendly service. Duties and ...
- 02 June 2021
- Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust - Manchester, M19 9WL
- £18,005 - £19,337 per annum
Clerical Officer/Receptionist Endoscopy Department 37.5 hours per week Band 2 – Fixed Term for 18 months We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated person to join our friendly Endoscopy team based at Manchester Royal Infirmary. You will be responsible ...