3 Admin Jobs in Wales
with Disability Confident employersShow filters
- 28 July 2021
- Abertawe Bro Morgannwg University Health Board - Swansea and Neath Port Talbot, SA4 4UU
- £19,737 - £21,142 per annum
An exciting and unique opportunity has arisen for two friendly, hardworking and experienced administration Support Officers to join our Community Teams during a period of business change. We are looking for enthusiastic and well-motivated individuals with good...
- 27 July 2021
- Welsh Government - Llandudno Junction, Conwy County
- £20,500 to £23,380 per year
- Actual starting salary £20,500
Purpose of Post: Cafcass Cymru is a Division of the Health and Social Services Group within the Welsh Government. Cafcass Cymru is responsible for safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children involved in family court proceedings. Cafcass Cymru has 11 ...
- 26 July 2021
- Isle of Wight Council - Newport
- £16,394.40 to £17,142.84 per year
- After the successful completion of your qualification your salary will change to Grade 6 being £20,493 to £21,748 per annum
This is a unique opportunity to join the Children's Services Data and Performance team to support the teams work on a range of analytical tasks. We are looking for someone who is committed to undertake a Level 4 children's services data science apprenticeship ...