7 Hospitality & Catering Jobs in Greater Manchester
with Disability Confident employersShow filters
- 29 July 2021
- Maria Mallaband Care Group - Macclesfield, SK10 4NJ
- £9.1 per hour
About the Role As a Kitchen Assistant, you will be experienced with food preparation and catering in accordance with Health and Safety and Food Standard regulations. Monitor and maintain kitchen cleaning schedules ensuring that all areas of the kitchen are ...
- 23 July 2021
- Making Space - Sale, Greater Manchester
- £12.50 per hour
Kitchen Supervisor Salary: £12.50 per hour Hours: 32 per week working shifts 10am- 6pm including working alternate weekends Location: Kara House Residential Care Home, 20-22 Harboro Road, Sale, M33 5AN – Under new management Go with your Heart at Making Space ...
- 22 July 2021
- Manchester City Council - Manchester, Lancashire, M15 6HP
- Grade 4 £20,092 to £21,748 per annum pro rata
We are now looking for a suitably experienced person to provide a professional HR administration service alongside PA duties for two of our Deputy Heads. Please note that this is an all year round position which will require availability to cover the main ...
- 19 July 2021
- Kirklees Council - Oldham, Greater Manchester
- £10.01 to £10.21 per hour
Kirklees Catering Service provides high quality catering services to schools throughout our business portfolio. As a High School Cook, you will ensure that a high quality, customer focused catering service is delivered to pupils, staff and visitors to the ...
- 16 July 2021
- Manchester City Council - Manchester, Lancashire, M11 3DS
- Grade 6 £26,511 to £29,577 per annum pro rata
This role is an opportunity for a Careers Adviser who is reliable and conscientious who will play a vital role within the academy's Student Support Team. This role is central in ensuring that students are given early individual advise and guidance on their ...
- 13 July 2021
- Maria Mallaband Care Group - Disley, SK12 2NJ
- £10.02 per hour
About the Role The Chef must be reliable and fully competent in all aspects of kitchen duties and be able to produce a variety of menus, including catering for special dietary needs, whilst not exceeding the budget. Apprenticeship opportunities available Main ...
- 01 July 2021
- McGinley Support Services Infrastructure Ltd - Greater Manchester, Greater Manchester, M50 1RF
- £35,000 to £55,000 per year
- +Bonus +Car
Account Manager - Rail/Construction Infrastructure Recruitment Watford, Hertfordshire OR Greater Manchester, M50 £35,000-£55,000 Bonus Are you an experienced Account Manager who thrives on delivering high levels of customer service to clients and can create ...