5 Graduate Jobs in South East England
with Disability Confident employersShow filters
- 27 February 2020
- McFarlane Telfer Ltd - Maidenhead, Windsor & Maidenhead
- £25,000 per year
Graduate Opportunities – 2nd Jobbers Location: Maidenhead Salary: Starting salary of £25,000 Deadline: Year-round Recruitment Benefits: 28 days Holiday plus Bank Holidays, Part-funded Social Events, Discount on National Retailers, Dress Down and Early Finish ...
- 26 February 2020
- Reading Borough Council - Reading, Berkshire
- £144.30 per week Increasing to national minimum wage after year 1 of apprenticeship
It’s an exciting time of progression and improvement here at Reading Borough Council and our Environmental Health Teams form a key part in our drive to ensure Reading can achieve its potential and everyone can benefit from its success. About the role We are ...
- 21 February 2020
- GLL - Oxfordshire, South East England
- £20,848 to £23,327 per year, pro rata
- £20,848 to £23,327 pa + benefits*
If you have a passion for leisure, sport and fitness and are interested in a career in leisure management, the GLL Graduate Trainee Manager scheme could be for you. The scheme starts between August and September 2020 and is available across GLL’s locations in...
- 17 February 2020
- Portsmouth City Council - Portsmouth, Hampshire
- £24,799 to £28,785 per year
Fixed term contract for three years Salary range: £24,799 - £28,785 p.a., rising to £34,787 on qualification 37 hours per week At Portsmouth City Council we're all about developing our staff, because we want to build a bigger and better city but we need the ...
- 06 February 2020
- Oxford Brookes University - Headington, Oxford
- £21,236 to £23,067 per year
This is a 2 year fixed term contract. We are recruiting to a new team of Graduate Ambassadors: former Oxford Brookes students who can spread the word about their university experience in schools and colleges. You will be contributing to the delivery of the ...