We currently have exciting opportunities for Continuous Improvement Coordinators to join our team in Thetford.
- This post is working NIGHTS
- The hours of work and shift patterns are: 1800 - 0600 on a 4on 4off shift rotation
- The rate of pay is: £17.30 per hour + 10% Night Allowance between 10pm - 6am) £19.03
- Free company Bus Service from Attleborough, Wymondham and Thetford Centre
- Exclusive 2 Sisters employee discount - offering savings of up to 60% with brands including Asda, Morrisons, Marks and Spencer and Tesco.
- 50% off your total bill in all of our group restaurant brands
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Free onsite parking
- Hot food available on site plus free hot drinks
- Employee of the Month awards
- Fantastic development opportunities available for promotion and career development
- In-house training
We are continually looking at ways to increase efficiencies and reduce complexity and the successful applicant will be part of a larger team that has the remit to re-evaluate the way we currently do things.
You will identify and assist in the delivery of various improvement projects across the company to ensure requirements are gathered and targets met to improve performance. These include; Throughput, Quality, Waste, Changeover Reduction and Downtime.
The role is varied and will engage with both the Factory and Office teams at all levels.The Ideal Candidate
An excellent communicator - Multilingual would be advantageous.
A self-assured and positive influencer. Tenacious but personable and engaging.
Experience in a Continuous improvement or process enhancement role with an understanding or knowledge of Process Improvement, Lean Environment, Value Stream Management would be beneficial but not essential (e.g. Lean Six Sigma).
You must have an eye for detail and have strong reasoning skills. The successful applicant will be a well-organised, disciplined self-starter with a drive to succeed and develop.
The successful applicant will be a well-organised, disciplined self-starter with a drive to succeed and develop.
About The Company
2Sisters Thetford is an added value site; designing, producing and packaging breaded products using best in class equipment, which enables the site to deliver significant environmental benefits. The low-energy building is the flagship development within the 2 Sisters group.
2 Sisters Food Group is one of the UK’s biggest food manufacturers providing great tasting products to the nation, from chicken to cookies and pizza to pies!
With 18 sites in England, Scotland, Wales and Ireland. We employ over 13,500 staff, all of whom have the opportunity to progress as we focus on promoting from within and you can be part of that too.
Knowing that our business is only as good as the people we employ, we ensure that we invest in people like you to enhance skills and professional development.