We currently have opportunities for a Product Supply Operative to join our team in Thetford
The rate of pay is: £12.80 per hour + 10% Night Allowance between 10pm and 6am
- We have both Day 0600 - 1800 OR Night 1800 - 0600 shifts available
- This is a 4on 4off Rota
FREE BUS SERVICE from Attleborough, Wymondham and Thetford CentreMain Responsibilities
20 Days Holiday
Opportunities for overtime
Free onsite parking
Hot food available on site plus free hot drinks and fruit
Exclusive 2 Sisters employee discount offering savings of up to 60% with brands including Asda, Morrisons, Marks and Spencer and Tesco.
£100 refer a friend scheme
Fantastic development opportunities available for promotion and career development
In-house training including L1 & 2 Health and Safety certification, and paid apprenticeship opportunities with fantastic career progression.
Fast Track Progression and Development Opportunities
Employee of the Month and ‘My Bright Idea’ awards
Employee assistance programme.
Grocery Aid - employees access to counselling
Wellbeing support on site
Death in service benefit, optional - linked to pension
The Ideal Candidate
- Supplying production staff with the correct material to ensure product is packed in a timely manner.
- To ensure all aspects of Health, Safety and welfare are adhered to at all times
- Ensure all product produced is aligned with our food safety standards, and are delivered on time, and without damage, to our customers.
- All necessary documentation is completed correctly and on time
- Work closely with (and cover breaks for) bulking off team
- Actively assist team members with ensuring GMP is at a ‘green’ status at all times
- Ensuring all stock is scanned into correct destinations
Ideally you will have experience within a factory / warehouse environment.
A physically fit individual, happy and able to work in an active role.
Organised, motivated and reliable.
Good level of verbal and written communication as well as numeric accuracy.
About The Company
2Sisters Thetford is an added value site; designing, producing and packaging breaded products using best in class equipment, which enables the site to deliver significant environmental benefits. The low-energy building is the flagship development within the 2 Sisters group.
2 Sisters Food Group is one of the UK’s biggest food manufacturers providing great tasting products to the nation, from chicken to cookies and pizza to pies!
With 18 sites in England, Scotland, Wales and Ireland. We employ over 13,500 staff, all of whom have the opportunity to progress as we focus on promoting from within and you can be part of that too.
Knowing that our business is only as good as the people we employ, we ensure that we invest in people like you to enhance skills and professional development.