41 Partner designate jobs in UKShow filters
- UK (41)
- London (15)
- South East England (8)
- South West England (8)
- East Midlands (3)
- Eastern England (1)
- North West England (1)
- Scotland (1)
- Wales (1)
- West Midlands (1)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (1)
- Healthcare & Nursing Jobs (15)
- IT Jobs (5)
- Other/General Jobs (4)
- Creative & Design Jobs (3)
- Social Work Jobs (3)
- Trade & Construction Jobs (3)
- PR, Advertising & Marketing Jobs (2)
- Customer Services Jobs (1)
- Engineering Jobs (1)
- Hospitality & Catering Jobs (1)
- Manufacturing Jobs (1)
- Sales Jobs (1)
- Teaching Jobs (1)
- 31 March 2020
- CMA Recruitment Group - Bournemouth, Dorset, BH15 2FR
- £45,000 to £50,000 per year
CMA Recruitment Group is partnering with a leading Bournemouth based manufacturing business in the recruitment of an Interim HR Business Partner. This role will focus on a key organisational design project for an initial period of 6 months. The business has a ...
- 03 April 2020
- ENTREPRENEURS GLOBAL Ltd - N3 1LQ
- £35,000 to £40,000 per year
Entrepreneurs Global is a UK Company established in 2015 specialising in providing business consulting, training and development support services to Chinese/Asian entrepreneurs and investors, fresh international graduate students, etc. who are interested in ...
- 26 March 2020
- NHS Jobs - PRUH, BR6 8ND
Registered Bank Midwife We are currently seeking experienced Band 5 &6 Midwives to join the King's Staff Bank. King's College Hospital trust is one of London’s leading maternity hospitals and care for more than 6,000 mothers and babies each year. We provide ...
- 10 March 2020
- Ortolan People - Market Harborough, Leicestershire
- £18,000 to £22,000 per year
Graduate IT Support Market Harborough Up to £22,000 per annum A fantastic opportunity to join a growing IT software and service company – Our client is willing to consider Graduates or applicants who have worked in an IT support role looking for the next step ...
- 01 April 2020
- SCS Railways - London, UK
Role Reporting to the SCS Design Lot Lead, you will be responsible for the Design Management of a selection of design elements on HS2 Lot S1 or Lot S2, ensuring the design is delivered to an acceptable standard of quality in-line with commercial and programme ...
- 19 March 2020
- The City of Edinburgh Council - Edinburgh, EH8 8BG
- £36,499.00 to £43,619.00 per year
Job Description Chief Executive Project Manager – Projects and Investment - fixed term for 12 months Waverley Court Salary: £36,499 - £43,619 Hours: 36 per week We want to ensure Edinburgh, as Scotland’s capital city, is at the forefront of securing a swift ...
- 10 March 2020
- Project Partners - London + travel nationally
- £40,000 to £50,000 per year
Agreeing site design proposals developed by CFH’s design partners and ensuring that they are correctly briefed on our site requirements • Managing the site design program of work and subsequent tendering with build partners • Managing the build program with ...
- 24 March 2020
- Hays Specialist Recruitment - Nottinghamshire, Nottinghamshire, NG1 3ED
- £70,000.00 to £75,000.00 per year
Permanent Project Design Manager, East Midlands, Construction Main Contractor, multi sector works £70k bens Your new company My client are a market leading specialist contractor in the construction industry. Recently they have secured a place on 2 separate ...
- 06 March 2020
- Camron Public Relations LTD - London, UK
- £49,900 to £60,000 per year
Position: Global Head of Digital/Director Salary: £49,900 - £60,000 Location: London Camron PR is a global PR and Communications agency with offices in London, Milan, LA, Shanghai and is part a global network. The agency has a rich history of over 20 years and...
- 12 March 2020
- NHS Jobs - London, SE5 9RS
- £16.23 per hour
Band 5 Speech & Language Therapist The King’s College Hospital Staff Bank are on the lookout for fully qualified and highly professional Band 5 Speech & Language Therapists at the Denmark Hill and Princess Royal University sites. Join one of London's largest ...