7 Healthcare trainer jobs in UKShow filters
- UK (7)
- East Midlands (2)
- South East England (2)
- Eastern England (1)
- North West England (1)
- South West England (1)
- Permanent (7)
- 02 November 2021
- Buckinghamshire Healthcare Trust - Amersham, HP7 0JD
- £32,306 - £39,027 pa pro rata
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the IT Training Team. You will have knowledge and experience of clinical and non-clinical systems: CareFlow EPR, OpenRiO, and Microsoft Office with the ability to learn new systems in conjunction with ongoing Trust ...
- 16 November 2021
- Dorset HealthCare University NHS Foundation Trust - St Leonards, BH24 2RR
- £32,306 - £39,027 p.a., pro rata for part time
Be part of something amazing Dorset Integrated Urgent Care Services (DIUCS) provides a streamlined urgent care pathway across the county, to help patients access the advice or treatment they need more quickly and the best use of local NHS resources. Delivered ...
- 18 November 2021
- NHS Jobs - Nottingham, NG3 6AA
- £32306.00 to £39027.00 a year per annum (pro rata for part-time)
We are primarily looking for someone with a Nursing background for the role but are open to other healthcare professionals/trainers. This is an exciting opportunity for a healthcare professional to work as a lead trainer and to work with and support the Lead ...
- 10 November 2021
- NHS Jobs - PLYMOUTH, PL6 8DH
- £25,655 to £31,543 Per Annum Pro Rata
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the Department of Professional Healthcare education as a clinical trainer who will be able to support the delivery of multiply training programs. This will consist of resuscitation, moving and handling, medical ...
- 17 November 2021
- Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust - Nottingham, NG3 6AA
- £32,306 - £39,027 per annum (pro rata for part-time)
We are primarily looking for someone with aNursingbackground for the role but are open to other healthcare professionals/trainers. This is an exciting opportunity for a healthcare professional to work as a lead trainer and to work with and support the Lead ...
- 03 November 2021
- AoC Jobs - CH63 4JF
- £23011 - £27011 Per Year
An opportunity has arisen for a Trainer Assessor in Healthcare, to join our Employer Services department based at our new bespoke multi-million pound Wirral Waters Campus. The post holder will provide training, advice and assessment to candidates participating...
- 22 November 2021
- Elysium Healthcare - Hertfordshire, EN5 2PY
- £38,000 to £40,000 per year
- + Benefits
Are you an experienced Nurse who takes pride in helping others be the best they can be? If so, take your career to new heights as a CAMHS Regional Clinical Trainer at Elysium Healthcare and enjoy being part of a skilled workforce. Working 37.5 hours a week, ...