6 Banking secretary jobs in UKShow filters
- Accounting & Finance Jobs (2)
- Admin Jobs (1)
- Creative & Design Jobs (1)
- Healthcare & Nursing Jobs (1)
- Property Jobs (1)
- Permanent (6)
- Full time (6)
- 20 November 2020
- Queen Victoria Hospital NHS Trust - East Grinstead, RH19 3DZ
- £10.09-£10.81 per hour
We are looking to appoint a number a Band 3 Medical Secretaries into the Trust to work on our staff bank. Do you have experience of transcribing Medical Terminology? If yes please read on Queen Victoria Hospital NHS Found Trust are appointing Medical ...
- 24 November 2020
- Nuffield Health - Tunbridge Wells, Kent, TN2 4UL
- £11 to £12.5 per hour
- Bank contract + gym & healthcare
Nuffield Health is Britain's largest not-for-profit healthcare organisation. Join us as a Medical Secretary in our Tunbridge Wells Hospital and play your part in building a healthier nation. The Role As a Medical Secretary you will; Deliver high quality ...
- 10 November 2020
- Maidstone and Tunbridge Wells NHS Trust - Maidstone, ME16 9QQ
- £12.35 - £19.77 per hour
We are looking for organised and efficient people to provide general clerical/admin support on a temporary basis to cover different areas within the Trust. You must have previous admin / clerical experience and demonstrate excellent communication and ...
- 18 November 2020
- st georges nhs trust - London, SW17 0QT
- £13.48 per hour inclusive of HCA
The St Georges hospital Staff bank is looking to recruit a number of Medical Secretaries to our Bank. The medical secretary role is key to delivering an effective service to our patients. This role provides efficient and high quality secretarial and ...
- 20 November 2020
- NHS Jobs - Stafford, ST17 9AQ
- Competitive hourly rate
Medical Secretary The role In this role you will be an integral part of a team who are committed to delivering the highest quality clinical outcomes in a supported environment, where you will be valued for your skills and expertise. The successful candidate ...
- 17 November 2020
- Highways England - Manchester, Greater Manchester
- £30,368 to £32,950 per year
- Salary range: £30,368 - £32,950
Your new role Here at Highways England, we have an exciting opportunity for a Project Property Advisor to join our Manchester based team. The successful candidate will provide advice and support to Project staff ensuring that all property casework, risks and ...