12 Designer jobs in Denbighshire
- Healthcare & Nursing Jobs (3)
- Creative & Design Jobs (2)
- Social Work Jobs (2)
- Teaching Jobs (2)
- Admin Jobs (1)
- IT Jobs (1)
- Trade & Construction Jobs (1)
- 30 September 2020
- Betsi Cadwaladr University Health Board - Denbigh, LL16 4ST
- £19,737 - £21,142 per annum pro rata
An opportunity has arisen for a band 3 Health Care Support Worker to work within the Child and Adolescent Learning Disability Team based at Denbighshire Children's Centre. The successful post holders will provide support to children and young people and their ...
- 23 October 2020
- Clogau Gold of Wales Ltd - Bodelwyddan
- £33,000 to £40,000 per year
The Role: C#.NET Software Developer Location: Bodelwyddan, North Wales Working Hours: 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday Flexibility will be required to meet business needs. Salary: Competitive Salary Benefits: Pension contributions, 28 days holiday ...
- 09 October 2020
- Betsi Cadwaladr University Health Board - Bodelwyddan, LL18 5UJ
- £24,907 - £30,615 per annum pro rata
Ward 9 Gastroenterology The opportunity has arisen to join the team on ward 9 Glan Clwyd hospital. The ward is a 24 bedded gastroenterology ward. The nursing team are proactive, innovative and have a wealth of knowledge in this specialist area. The ward is ...
- 30 September 2020
- Betsi Cadwaladr University Health Board - Kinmel Bay, LL18 5BB
- £18,185 - £19,337 per annum
To be an effective member of a multidisciplinary Team that carries out childhood immunisations, provides a behaviour support service to families and promotes the health and wellbeing of children in a designated caseload. To provide and organise a comprehensive...
- 07 October 2020
- Triumph Consultants Ltd - DENBIGH, LL15 1YN
- £15.94 per hour
- per hour PAYE
What's involved with this role: The main duties will be day to day inspections (repairs, damp etc.), planned scheme inspections, void surveys and project managing. The post holder must have an empathy with the language and culture of Wales. To provide the ...
- 20 October 2020
- JVP Jobs - St. Asaph, Denbighshire
- £27,186 per year
- + 33 days annual leave plus bank holidays
Housing Maintenance / Home Improvement Services Supervisor – Fixed term contract until March 2022. Conwy and Denbighshire Care and Repair provides a range of services designed to improve, repair and adapt homes for those with disabilities and those aged 60 or ...
- 03 October 2020
- NHS Jobs - Llangwyfan, Denbighshire, LL16 4LU
- £8.76 Per Hour Free DBS check, comprehensive learn
Salary:£8.76 per hour Desirable / Requirements:QCF Level 2 Health & Social Care or willing to work towards Hours of Work: Various, working on a rolling rota basis, Full time, Part time, Nights and Bank opportunities available Contract Type:Permanent, Bank, ...
- 02 October 2020
- Mental Health Care UK - Llangwyfan, Denbighshire, LL16 4LU
- £8.76 per hour
- Free DBS check, comprehensive learning & development package plus much more
Salary: £8.76 per hour Desirable / Requirements: QCF Level 2 Health & Social Care or willing to work towards Hours of Work: Various, working on a rolling rota basis, Full time, Part time, Nights and Bank opportunities available Contract Type: Permanent, Bank, ...
- 16 October 2020
- Betsi Cadwaladr University Health Board - Rhyl, LL18 5UJ
- £53,168 - £62,001 per annum
This Deputy Head of Nursing post within the Surgical and Critical Care Directorate at Ysbyty Glan Clwyd provides an exciting opportunity for a nurse wishing to progress their nursing career. Our current post holder is retiring and we now warmly welcome ...
- 23 October 2020
- NHS Jobs - Carlton Court, St Asaph, LL17 0JG
Executive Medical Director North Wales; Attractive Salary Betsi Cadwaladr University Health Board is the largest health organisation in Wales. With the stunning Snowdonia National Park at the centre of our area, we provide a full range of primary, community, ...