508 Health social care jobs in East Midlands
- East Midlands (508)
- Lincolnshire (128)
- Derbyshire (117)
- Nottinghamshire (116)
- Northamptonshire (83)
- Leicestershire (59)
- Northants (4)
- Healthcare & Nursing Jobs (260)
- Social Work Jobs (138)
- HR & Recruitment Jobs (38)
- Accounting & Finance Jobs (24)
- Admin Jobs (12)
- Other/General Jobs (12)
- Teaching Jobs (9)
- Engineering Jobs (3)
- Creative & Design Jobs (2)
- Domestic Help & Cleaning Jobs (2)
- Hospitality & Catering Jobs (2)
- IT Jobs (2)
- Manufacturing Jobs (2)
- Scientific & QA Jobs (2)
- 18 January 2020
- NHS Jobs - Post holder may be based in Scarsdale, S41 7PF
- Band 8b (£52,306-£60,983) pa, pro-rata
This is an exciting opportunity for an exceptional candidate to lead on the delivery of the mental health long term plan for children and adults in Derbyshire. With a wealth of expertise in children or adults commissioning, the suitable candidate will have ...
- 14 December 2019
- NHS Jobs - Lincolnshire, Lincolnshire - base open to, LN5 7JH
- £37,570 - £43,772 per ann
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a self motivated, experienced Diabetes Specialist Nurse (DSN) to be at the forefront of driving up standards in diabetes care within the Community Diabetes Team for Lincolnshire Community Health Services NHS Trust. The ...
- 09 January 2020
- Creative Support - Quorn, Loughborough
- Up to £8.40ph based on experience
We require warm, positive, dedicated individuals to work in our learning disability and complex needs supported living services in Quorn. You will need to be enthusiastic about communicating with and supporting people in a person centred manner. Working ...
- 08 January 2020
- Service Care Solutions - Annesley, Nottinghamshire, NG15 0DR
- £15 to £16 per hour
Adult Community Care Officer Annesley Nottinghamshire £15.96ph 3 Month Ongoing To be responsible for both the assessment of individual needs and the initiation and coordination of a range of outcomes to meet them, promoting the principles of choice and control...
- 20 December 2019
- Chesterfield Royal Hospital NHSFT - Chesterfield, S44 5BL
- £44,606 - £50,819 Per Annum Pro Rata
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated compassionate theatre manager within the Surgical support care unit . This is a high profile role working closely with the care unit management team and the Divisional leadership team to provide ...
- 30 December 2019
- Creative Support - Leicestershire, East Midlands
- Up to £8.60ph based on experience and qualifications
We are looking for dedicated, enthusiastic and creative individuals to join our team of support workers in Leicester and Leicestershire. You will be working in our community based services, supporting individuals with learning disabilities and mental health ...
- 01 January 2020
- NHS Jobs - Derby, DE1 1LA
- £24,214 - £27,000 WTE (dependent on experience)
PCNs were formed as part of the NHS long-term plan. PCNs are developing to bring together general practice in geographical networks covering populations of approximately 30-50,000 patients. Our PCN is large and cover 92,000 patients. Core objectives of each ...
- 11 January 2020
- HC-One Ltd - Midlands - East, LE10 1HH
About The Role This position is to work both Day and Night Shifts Shifts are 7 till 7 NVQ 2 in Health and Social Care Essential As a Senior Carer at HC One, Kindness will be at the core of everything you do. It touches upon every aspect of our Dementia, ...
- 16 January 2020
- Potens - Hinckley, Leicestershire
- £26,000.00 per year
Are you a highly motivated and dynamic manager? Do you have or are you working towards your level 5 health and social care qualification and experienced in managing services for people with a learning disability? If you can demonstrate a sound knowledge of ...
- 04 January 2020
- Quality Service Recruitment Limited - Etwall, Derbyshire, DE65 6LS
Flexible hours Immediate starts Great rates of pay You will be based in a care home that provides care to the Elderly. The role as a care assistant will mainly involve personal care for service users and carrying out other general day to day activities as and ...