1,031 Health social care jobs in North West England
- North West England (1,031)
- Greater Manchester (473)
- Lancashire (187)
- Merseyside (169)
- Cheshire (145)
- Cumbria (55)
- Healthcare & Nursing Jobs (587)
- Social Work Jobs (245)
- HR & Recruitment Jobs (74)
- Accounting & Finance Jobs (32)
- Other/General Jobs (25)
- Teaching Jobs (21)
- Admin Jobs (14)
- Manufacturing Jobs (6)
- Creative & Design Jobs (4)
- Engineering Jobs (4)
- Security & Protective Services Jobs (4)
- Hospitality & Catering Jobs (3)
- Legal Jobs (3)
- IT Jobs (2)
- Agriculture, Fishing & Forestry Jobs (1)
- Customer Services Jobs (1)
- Graduate Jobs (1)
- Logistics & Warehouse Jobs (1)
- PR, Advertising & Marketing Jobs (1)
- Sales Jobs (1)
- Scientific & QA Jobs (1)
- 19 February 2020
- AoC Jobs - BL8 1XU
- £27164 - £31484 Per Year £24,869 - £26,376 pa for NTs
Joining us as a Lecturer in Health & Social Care, you must deliver excellent and inclusive teaching and learning in the classroom, so that learners are inspired to succeed and progress. As an enthusiastic expert in your area, you will integrate appropriate and...
- 19 February 2020
- Coburg Banks - Manchester, Greater Manchester, m33 6gw
- £24,000 to £27,000 per year
We're looking for a Health and Social Care Trainer to join a passionate and dedicated learning disability charity based in Manchester. The role will be initially 25 hours per week but has potential to evolve into a full-time position. Salary £25K - £27K pro ...
- 30 January 2020
- onlyFE - L207EW
- £26,911 to £31,172 per year
Lecturer/Assessor In Health & Social Care Bootle - Balliol Building Campus Salary £26,911.00 - £31,172.00 per annum Hugh Baird College is a friendly, diverse and vibrant place to work where students and the local community are at the heart of everything we do...
- 08 February 2020
- AoC Jobs - WA10 1EL
- £22854 - £30690 Per Year £22,854 - £30,690 per annum
Closing Date: Sunday 9 February 2020 Interview Date: Monday 17 February 2020 We are seeking to appoint a dynamic and self-motivated individual to the role of Lecturer in Health & Social Care/ Early Years. This is an exciting opportunity to join an expanding ...
- 04 February 2020
- Salford Royal NHS Foundation Trust - Salford, M27 5AW
- £30,401- £37,267
A Vacancy at Salford Royal NHS Foundation Trust. An exciting opportunity has arisen for you to join our innovative multidisciplinary team based in our developing Adult Health & Social Care Contact Team. You will be office based and will carry out holistic ...
- 13 February 2020
- Vacancy Filler - Preston, PR2 8UR
- £20,967.00 to £33,515.00 per year
- 20967 - 33515
At Preston’s College we take great pride in supporting all of our learners to achieve the qualifications they need, alongside the development of technical skills and knowledge that employers and universities are looking for. Working closely with ...
- 29 January 2020
- Bespoke Health & Social Care - Warrington, Cheshire, WA2 9ET
- £9.20 per hour
Do you want a rewarding career with an excellent service provider that values all of its employees? Do you have a caring nature & want to help enhance others day to day lives, whilst learning new skills & getting paid a competitive wage at the same time? ...
- 06 February 2020
- Anbridge House - Oldham, Greater Manchester
- £9.00 per hour
Night Carer required for small residential care home. Minimum of 3 shifts per week. Flexible shifts including weekends. Minimum NVQ Level 2/3 in Health and Social Care required. Please contact Jacki Collier, Administration Manager in the first instance.
- 02 February 2020
- Holidays With Care/ Bond Hotel - Blackpool, Lancashire
Bank staff required to assist busy domicilary care team during busy periods. Main place of work will be the Bond Hotel in South Shore where you will be supporting guests whilst they are on holiday Level 2 in Health and social care preferred. Must have previous...
- 10 February 2020
- Wrightington, Wigan & Leigh NHS Foundation Trust - Wigan, WN1 1NJ
- £30,401 to £37,267 per annum, pro rata
We are looking to recruit a suitably qualified, enthusiastic and experienced Occupational Therapist to join an established and developing Community Therapy Service. You will have proven specialist clinical skills. As the post holder, you will be required to ...