850 Health social care jobs in South East England
- South East England (850)
- Hampshire (184)
- Kent (169)
- West Sussex (128)
- Surrey (105)
- East Sussex (101)
- Oxfordshire (56)
- Berkshire (44)
- Buckinghamshire (35)
- West Berkshire (8)
- Isle Of Wight (3)
- Healthcare & Nursing Jobs (493)
- Social Work Jobs (200)
- HR & Recruitment Jobs (47)
- Teaching Jobs (28)
- Accounting & Finance Jobs (24)
- Other/General Jobs (12)
- Admin Jobs (9)
- Manufacturing Jobs (9)
- Engineering Jobs (7)
- Hospitality & Catering Jobs (4)
- Sales Jobs (4)
- Scientific & QA Jobs (3)
- Customer Services Jobs (2)
- IT Jobs (2)
- Consultancy Jobs (1)
- Creative & Design Jobs (1)
- Energy, Oil & Gas Jobs (1)
- PR, Advertising & Marketing Jobs (1)
- Trade & Construction Jobs (1)
- Travel Jobs (1)
- 11 July 2019
- EAT Jobs - Brighton, East Sussex
- £21,000 to £26,000 per year
Job Title: Health and Social Care Assessor Location: Brighton / South Coast, to Kent - Must be flexible with travel Salary: £21,000 - £26,000 (Dependent on qualifications and experience) Package: Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Pension, Mileage, Company Car ...
- 15 July 2019
- Fulston Manor Academies Trust - Sittingbourne, Kent
- £23,714 to £34,643 per year
TEACHER OF SOCIAL SCIENCES (HEALTH & SOCIAL CARE) Full-time for September 2019 Main Pay Scale Required for September 2019, an enthusiastic, well qualified teacher of Health & Social Care to join a strong, well established and forward looking team. The ...
- 28 June 2019
- Qube Learning - Oxfordshire
- £25,000 to £29,000 per year
- Depending on experience
Are you experienced in Health & Social Care and looking for a new challenge with an Award winning Training Provider? Qube Learning are the winners of the AELP AAC ‘Care Services Apprenticeship Provider of The Year’ award. Come and join our team of amazing ...
- 09 July 2019
- NHS Jobs - Queen Victoria Memorial Hosptial, Herne Bay, CT6 6EB
- £21,089 - £23,761 pro rata per annum
Have you got a passion for care that treats the whole person, not just the condition? The new 10 year plan for the NHS puts community-based care at the heart of health transformation - meaning there’s never been a better time to join us. An opportunity has ...
- 13 July 2019
- NHS Jobs - Maidstone, ME16 9QQ
- £20,075 increasing to £22,083 pa
Hilton Nursing Partners (HNP) are a revolutionary healthcare provider who pride themselves in delivering high-quality person-centred services. Our organisation is growing in scope and size and we are currently working in partnership with the NHS and community ...
- 05 July 2019
- Buckinghamshire College Group - Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire
- £22,351 to £26,690 per year, pro rata
- Free Parking, Local Government Pension Scheme, Child Care Voucher Scheme
JOB PURPOSE: To deliver vocational training, assess and verify (where appropriate) College provision to National Standards in a variety of environments, to enable learners to successfully achieve their qualifications in a timely manner. Location: Aylesbury but...
- 09 July 2019
- IPS International - Herne Bay, Kent
The care industry has changed significantly and so have carers. Carers are enthusiastic, free-thinking individuals who are committed to maintaining and developing the daily social and care experience of the individuals they are supporting. What can a career in...
- 11 July 2019
- AoC Jobs - RG1
- Up to £33,511 per annum pro rata
Taking Teaching Further - Teacher in Childcare, Health and Social Care £18,667 - £33,511 FTE per annum Full-time or part-time hours available At Activate Learning we are pioneering education with an unwavering focus on providing talent for business and ...
- 18 June 2019
- Fulston Manor School - Sittingbourne, Kent
- Main Pay Scale
We are looking for a specialist Health & Social Care teacher who has some experience of teaching Level 2 and Level 3 and has a strong understanding of the BTEC specification, which enables them to deliver engaging and challenging lessons. The successful ...
- 03 July 2019
- NHS Jobs - Surrey Heath Locality Team, Surrey Heath House,, GU15 3HD
- £69,855 - £79,006 per annum
69,855 per annum for 36 hours per week based at Surrey Heath Locality Team, Surrey Heath House, Knoll Road, Camberley Surrey GU15 3HD. Please note that this is an integrated role and as such, the employer could be either the NHS or Surrey County Council (SCC...