684 Health social care jobs in London
- London (684)
- South West London (155)
- West London (105)
- South East London (87)
- North West London (72)
- East London (47)
- North London (34)
- Croydon (23)
- Central London (19)
- Surbiton (18)
- Hounslow (17)
- Healthcare & Nursing Jobs (405)
- Social Work Jobs (130)
- HR & Recruitment Jobs (36)
- Accounting & Finance Jobs (27)
- Other/General Jobs (20)
- Teaching Jobs (17)
- Admin Jobs (15)
- Engineering Jobs (8)
- Creative & Design Jobs (6)
- Hospitality & Catering Jobs (3)
- Sales Jobs (3)
- Scientific & QA Jobs (3)
- Consultancy Jobs (2)
- Energy, Oil & Gas Jobs (2)
- Graduate Jobs (2)
- Manufacturing Jobs (2)
- IT Jobs (1)
- Legal Jobs (1)
- PR, Advertising & Marketing Jobs (1)
- 16 November 2019
- NHS Jobs - Manchester or London, SW1A 2BU
- £44,606 - £50,819 per annum
This is an exciting job that presents a unique combination of opportunities: not only will you apply cutting-edge quantitative methods to conduct original, high-quality research, you will also present it to national policy-makers and contribute to their ...
- 21 November 2019
- NELFT NHS Foundation Trust - Waltham Forest, E11 1NR
- £20,150 - £23,363 pa (plus HCAS)
ARE YOU READY FOR A NEW CHALLENGE? An exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and dedicated person to be part of the Integrated Supported Home Discharge Team, in Waltham Forest. The integrated supported home discharge team is a joint venture ...
- 21 November 2019
- CNWL NHS Foundation Trust - London, SW1V 1DX
- £36,481-£44,044 per annum inclusive
We are looking for a motivated experienced B6 OT to join our vibrant, friendly team. Based in inner London we are a small health and social care-integrated community mental health team. The working environment is very supportive, with an established team ...
- 13 November 2019
- HC-One Ltd - Manor Park, E12 5PJ
- £8.26 per hour
About The Role You will be the friendly face of the HC-One Care Home, responsible for meeting and greeting all visitors including new enquirers, friends and family members of residents, health & social care professionals and members of the local community.You ...
- 13 November 2019
- Coburg Banks - Finchley, London, N16 5BP
- £30,000 to £32,000 per year
My client is seeking a Deputy Manager for their children's home based in North London that specialises in learning and physical disabilities. Are you experienced in leading/supervising residential care workers within an OFSTED registered children's/young ...
- 18 November 2019
- Sterling Cross Ltd - E6
- £42,000 per year
Location: Beckton, London Salary: Up to £42,000 per annum Description: One of the UK's largest independent providers of mental health and social care pathways, providing high value integrated services to a wide range of individuals currently has opportunities ...
- 15 November 2019
- KIDS - Lewisham, SE13 5ES
- £23,775 to £25,414 per year
- As a SENDIASS Practitioner you will be providing information, advice and support to the families of disabled children and young people using your knowledge of the education system & the SEND Code of Practice and Disability Discrimination and Equalities Acts...
- 22 November 2019
- Government Recruitment Service - London, UK
- £39,462 to £45,769 per year
The Department of Health and Social Care helps people to live better for longer. We lead, shape and fund health and care in England, making sure people have the support, care and treatment they need, with compassion, respect and dignity they deserve. Digitally...
- 29 November 2019
- CNWL NHS Foundation Trust - Harrow, HA1 3UJ
- £42,313-£48,515 per annum inclsuive
Are you interested in working in a targeted way to achieve the best pathway out of hospital, maximising independence and choice for ourpatients/service users? We are keen to hear from those who are solution focussed, who can use their social care expertise to ...
- 03 December 2019
- Hounslow and Richmond Community Healthcare NHS Trust - Mortlake, SW14 8LP
- £22,535 - £24,517 pa inc. HCAS
One You Merton is part of a wider NHS trust , HRCH. It is a health and wellbeing services provider, promoting health living in Merton. The post will include admin works in addition to being part of health advisors and lifestyle support team and work within an ...