101 Creative designer jobs in UKShow filters
- UK (101)
- London (35)
- East Midlands (19)
- South West England (13)
- Eastern England (7)
- North West England (4)
- West Midlands (4)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (4)
- North East England (3)
- Scotland (3)
- South East England (3)
- PR, Advertising & Marketing Jobs (16)
- Creative & Design Jobs (12)
- Teaching Jobs (12)
- Other/General Jobs (11)
- Healthcare & Nursing Jobs (8)
- IT Jobs (8)
- Trade & Construction Jobs (7)
- Admin Jobs (4)
- Manufacturing Jobs (4)
- Scientific & QA Jobs (4)
- Engineering Jobs (3)
- HR & Recruitment Jobs (3)
- Accounting & Finance Jobs (2)
- Graduate Jobs (2)
- Consultancy Jobs (1)
- Hospitality & Catering Jobs (1)
- Retail Jobs (1)
- Sales Jobs (1)
- Social Work Jobs (1)
- 12 October 2020
- Get Staffed - Glasgow, G41 1EJ
- £24,000 to £28,000 per year
Our client isa full service digital agency looking after private, corporate, public and 3rd sector clients. Theyare undergoing a period of exciting growth and there are excellent opportunities for committed staff available. Their client base is worldwide and ...
- 28 September 2020
- Graduate (The) - Northamptonshire, East Midlands
- £20,000 per year, pro rata
OVERVIEW TO COMPANY: Based in the heart of Northamptonshire, this firm is the East Midlands’ foremost creative website design and graphic design consultancy. Their success is built around the commitment and talent of the people they employ and they have spent ...
- 07 October 2020
- Talent Finder - CM2 5LB
- £25,000 per year
Graphic Designer (9 month contract) An exciting position has become available for a full time (42.5 hours per week) Graphic Designer to join our friendly team based in Chelmsford, Essex. This if a 9 month contract, for maternity cover. The successful candidate...
- 06 October 2020
- Betsi Cadwaladr University Health Board - Bangor / Abergele / Wrexham, LL22 8DP
- £31,365 - £37,890 per annum
Specialist Information Analyst – Cancer Services Account Manager At BCU Health Board we believe that data helps save lives and improve outcomes for patients. Working with doctors and nurses to understand what matters for their patients, the Information ...
- 13 October 2020
- Technojobs - Cornwall, South West England
Game Designer Cornwall Fantastic opportunity for a Game Designer who is looking to lead their own game project and mentor Junior staff, whilst also having flexible working and an excellent work-life balance. Are you a Game Designer with experience in PC/...
- 13 October 2020
- Sherwood Forest Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust - Sutton-In-Ashfield, NG174JL
- £24,907 - £30,615 Per annum pro rata
NB THIS IS A ZERO HOURS CONTRACT (BANK) We are currently looking for an enthusiastic, highly motivated Bank Graphic Designer to join our Clinical Illustration team. Clinical Illustration’s main areas include: • Photographing and filming patients for medical ...
- 17 October 2020
- Remit Group Ltd - Stafford, Staffordshire, ST18 0FZ
- £220.00 per week
- Monday to Friday: 9:00 - 17:30
Vacancy description 848 Group Ltd are looking to hire an enthusiastic Digital Marketing Assistant to work within their internal marketing team. You will be reporting directly to the Marketing Executive and assisting with all related tasks. You may be required ...
- 29 September 2020
- George Buckland Ltd - Central London, London
- £400 to £550 per day
Freelance Account Director - Oncology Medical Communications Accounts An exciting new global Pharma Oncology account which requires a Freelance Account Director to help nurture this new client relationship. You will join the Client Services team, at a ...
- 28 September 2020
- Service Care Solutions - Stevenage, Hertfordshire, SG1 1HN
- £20 to £22 per hour
- Umbrella Ltd dependant on experience/quals
A local authority based in Hertfordshire is looking for a Building Surveyor to join their team. This is a full time, ongoing agency role and the successful candidate must have a full relevant Degree level qualification (recognised by RICS/CIOB etc.), extensive...
- 08 October 2020
- Business2Business Limited - Leicester, Leicestershire
We have a fantastic opportunity to join our awesome team as a Digital Marketing Assistant to assist us in developing and driving our social media strategy to increase traffic to our website, initially focussing on our core channels Facebook and Instagram. Some...