11,322 Designer jobs in UK
- UK (11,322)
- London (2,069)
- South East England (1,708)
- North West England (1,318)
- Eastern England (1,124)
- South West England (1,035)
- West Midlands (807)
- East Midlands (693)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (682)
- Scotland (588)
- Wales (406)
- Healthcare & Nursing Jobs (2,343)
- Engineering Jobs (1,238)
- IT Jobs (1,085)
- Other/General Jobs (815)
- Logistics & Warehouse Jobs (626)
- HR & Recruitment Jobs (618)
- Teaching Jobs (548)
- Social Work Jobs (455)
- Accounting & Finance Jobs (442)
- Sales Jobs (358)
- Creative & Design Jobs (339)
- Hospitality & Catering Jobs (315)
- Scientific & QA Jobs (277)
- Manufacturing Jobs (265)
- Retail Jobs (208)
- Admin Jobs (205)
- Trade & Construction Jobs (200)
- PR, Advertising & Marketing Jobs (190)
- Customer Services Jobs (149)
- Domestic Help & Cleaning Jobs (125)
- Security & Protective Services Jobs (108)
- Maintenance Jobs (91)
- Consultancy Jobs (90)
- Property Jobs (48)
- Legal Jobs (42)
- Energy, Oil & Gas Jobs (41)
- Graduate Jobs (35)
- Agriculture, Fishing & Forestry Jobs (33)
- Travel Jobs (33)
- 05 September 2019
- Vacancy Filler - Market Harborough, Buckinghamshire, LE16 7RP
- £18,015.00 to £32,578.00 per year
- 18015 - 32578
Milton Keynes College are recruiting for a Painting and Decorating Lecturer/Tutor/Teacher to join the fantastic education team at HMP Gartree on a part time basis. You will be achieving high learner success through effective teaching and delivery of Painting ...
- 16 September 2019
- Alternative Futures Group - Warrington, Cheshire, WA5 0EZ
- £13,872 per year
Alternative Futures Group is the North West’s largest Mental Health and Learning Disability charity. With a strong track record of over 25 years, we work locally in the community and through our Treatment and Recovery Centres to provide a wide range of ...
- 16 September 2019
- Sodexo Ltd - London, SE1 7NA
- £11.73 per hour
We currently have an opportunity for a Working Cleaning Supervisor to join our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for ...
- 18 September 2019
- Serco Limited - Cambridgeshire, PE2 8TY
- £27500-38250 per annum
Salary: up to £38,250 per annum (dependent upon skills and experience) Location: Fletton Quays, PE2 At Serco, not only is the nature of the work we do important, everyone has an important role to play, from caring for vulnerable people to managing complex ...
- 19 September 2019
- Reed Talent Solutions - London, E2 0TA
- £30,000 per year
About us One Housing helps people to live better by providing high quality homes and care across London and the South East. We manage approximately 17,000 homes and have plans to build 5,000 over the next ten years. We also support over 9,000 people to help ...
- 20 September 2019
- East Midlands Shared Services - Nottingham, Nottinghamshire , NG15AQ
- £21,589 pro rata
Supervisor - Lead Swimming Teacher for the School Swimming Service Fixed term for up to 24 July 2020 initially, Term time only (37 weeks) The starting salary is £11.19 paer hour (Level One) rising to £11.88 per hour (Level Two) on the first year anniversary, ...
- 22 August 2019
- NELFT NHS Foundation Trust - Redbridge, E11 2DH
- £31,217 - £49,086 per annum
COMMUNITY RECOVERY TEAM- Redbridge West Adult Mental Health Services (5 sessions) This post is attached to Dr Abou-El-fadl, Consultant Psychiatrist. It is designed along the principles of the Recovery Model with emphasis on promoting reintegration and ...
- 23 August 2019
- Betsi Cadwaladr University Health Board - Wrexham, LL13 7TD
- £24,214 - £30,112 per annum pro rata
Recriwtio’n awr - "Nyrsys Cofrestredig ar gyfer ein Uned Strôc Lem - (Ward Bersham) yn Ysbyty Maelor, Wrecsam - Gogledd Cymru Hardd Dewch i ymuno â ni- a bod yn rhan o ddatblygiad ysbyty cyffrous, sy'n creu'r amgylchedd delfrydol i staff a'n cleifion, a gwella...
- 23 August 2019
- Nottingham University Hospitals NHS Trusts - Nottingham, NG7 2UH
- £77,913 - £105,042 per annum
Applicants are invited to apply for the position of Locum Consultant in Intensive Care Medicine at Nottingham University Hospitals NHS Trust. We are looking for enthusiastic and motivated individuals to join the existing team. Applicants must be fully ...
- 09 September 2019
- Acis Group Limited - Gainsborough, DN21 1GG
- £37,000 - £49,000
Role overview Role overview Your role is all about achieving challenging and realistic targets in all aspects of service delivery, including productivity, team and operational development, performance and KPIs, striving to achieve top quartile performance in ...