3 Health social care jobs in Winwick, WarringtonShow filters
- Permanent (3)
- 07 June 2022
- Mersey Care NHS Foundation Trust - Warrington, WA2 8WA
- £40,057 - £45,839 per annum
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Social Worker to join Secure & SPLD Division within Mersey Care. We are looking to recruit a dynamic and skilled Social Worker into a band 7 Lead for Forensic Social Work and Safeguarding post within our ...
- 20 June 2022
- Mersey Care NHS Foundation Trust - Winwick, Warrington, WA2 8WA
- £40,057 - £45,839 pro rata per annum
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced health visitor to be part of an expanding Specialist Perinatal Service (SPS) working collaboratively to deliver the ambitions of the NHS Long Term Plan in Cheshire and Merseyside (C&M). The post holder will be...
- 30 June 2022
- Mersey Care NHS Foundation Trust - St Helens & Knowsley, WA2 8WA
- £47,126 - £53,219 per annum (8a or Band 7/8a Preceptorship)
Are you an experienced Clinical/Counselling Psychologist? Or a newly qualified or current third year trainee with competencies for preceptorship? If you’re looking for a role that is rewarding, interesting and varied, we have an exciting opportunity in our ...