3 Social care support worker jobs in LondonShow filters
- Permanent (3)
- 16 September 2019
- Kingston Hospital Foundation Trust - Kingston Upon Thames, KT2 7QB
- £21,374 to £22,742 pa pro-rata Inclusive of HCAS
Do you have any experience of working in healthcare? We are looking for compassionate and caring Nursing Assistants to work in a variety of our adult medical, surgical, gynaecology and orthopaedic wards at Kingston Hospital NHS Foundation Trust (KHFT). Nursing...
- 26 September 2019
- Advance - Hackney, East London
- £9.25 per hour
Are you looking for a rewarding role supporting vulnerable people, with flexible hours to fit around you? Whether you’re looking for a job to work around the school run, want a part time position that keeps you in control of your hours, or are ready to take ...
- 20 September 2019
- Guys and St Thomas NHS Foundation Trust - London, SE1 9RT
- £44,347 - £50,549 p.a inc HCA
Intermediate Care are looking to recruit a highly motivated and enthusiastic Band 7 Nurse to work in our fast paced, integrated multi-disciplinary health and social care teams. The aim of the service is to provide community based care and rehabilitation to ...