748 Design swyddi yn ScotlandDangos hidlwyr
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
- Scotland (748)
- Edinburgh (122)
- Glasgow (104)
- Fife (71)
- Highlands (45)
- Perth & Kinross (45)
- Midlothian (42)
- Dundee (37)
- Aberdeenshire (34)
- West Lothian (30)
- South Lanarkshire (22)
- Swyddi gofal iechyd a nyrsio (94)
- Swyddi peirianneg (90)
- Swyddi dysgu (85)
- Swyddi gwaith cymdeithasol (69)
- Swyddi AD a recriwtio (63)
- Swyddi TG (57)
- Swyddi eraill/cyffredinol (51)
- Swyddi manwerthu (27)
- Swyddi lletygarwch ac arlwyo (24)
- Swyddi gweinyddol (20)
- Swyddi creadigol a dylunio (20)
- Swyddi cymorth cartref a glanhau (20)
- Swyddi gweithgynhyrchu (17)
- Swyddi cyfrifyddu a chyllid (14)
- Swyddi gwasanaethau cwsmeriaid (14)
- Swyddi gwerthu (14)
- Swyddi Gwyddonol ac AS (13)
- Swyddi PR, hysbysebu a marchnata (12)
- Swyddi logisteg a warws (8)
- Swyddi masnach ac adeiladu (8)
- Swyddi diogelwch a gwasanaethau amddiffynnol (7)
- Swyddi ymgynghoriaeth (5)
- Swyddi ynni, olew a nwy (4)
- Swyddi graddedigion (4)
- Swyddi cynnal a chadw (3)
- Swyddi amaethyddiaeth, pysgota a choedwigaeth (2)
- Swyddi cyfreithiol (2)
- Swyddi teithio (1)
Math o gytundeb
- 26 September 2019
- Cordant People - Aberdeen, Aberdeen, AB10 5AH
- £45,000 per year
Our client requires an experienced Design Engineer to join their busy team. Based in the Dyce office, the successful candidate will liaise with all departments and with the specific people responsible in order to carry out the necessary engineering tasks ...
- 08 October 2019
- University of Strathclyde - Glasgow, Scotland
- £32,817 to £40,322 per year
DIRECT APPLICATIONS – NO AGENCIES PLEASE An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced web site designer to join the University’s web team and take a leading role in the creation of a new and innovative site for the National Manufacturing Institute ...
- 09 October 2019
- University of Dundee - City Campus, DD1 4HN
- Grade 5 (£22,417 - £25,941)
Part time Post 0.7 FTE The Directorate of External Relations aims to enhance the reputation of the University through effective engagement with a wide range of stakeholders, external and internal, and thus support income generation. It includes student ...
- 03 October 2019
- University of Edinburgh - Edinburgh, Scotland
- £33,797 to £40,322 per year, pro rata
Wheels of Change is a project funded by Peoples Postcode Lottery’s Dreamfund, bringing together a partnership team in Whizzkids UK, Duchenne UK, and the University of Edinburgh to research, develop and prototype the future of power assisted wheelchairs. Within...
- 04 October 2019
- Siemens Mobility Limited - Edinburgh, Scotland
- Competitive Salary offering plus Bonus, Pension and BUPA
Siemens Mobility is currently recruiting for our rapidly growing Rail Electrification business in Scotland. Based out of Edinburgh, we are looking for talented Electrical Design Engineers with traction power experience to lead delivery and innovation on ...
- 10 October 2019
- Escape Recruitment Services - Arbroath, Angus, DD1 3RD
- £35,000 to £38,000 per year
Our impressive manufacturing client based in Arbroath is looking to recruit an experienced Electrical Controls Engineer to join their team. With responsibilities covering PLC development, installation, commissioning and servicing of company products/ machines...
- 01 October 2019
- SSE - Perth & Kinross, Perth & Kinross, PH1 3AQ
- £36,900 to £56,500 per year
Base Location: Perth/Glasgow/Edinburgh Salary: £36,900 - £56,500 depending on skills and experience annual bonus Working Pattern: Permanent | Full Time 37 hours per week About the Department The Enterprise Division comprises four companies: Contracting, Rail...
- 15 October 2019
- SSE - Glasgow, Glasgow, G2 6AY
- £43,200 to £65,500 per year
Base Location: Glasgow Salary: £43,200 - £65,500 depending on skills and experience car/cash allowance annual bonus Working Pattern: Permanent | Full Time About the Department SSE Renewables is the UK and Irelands leading renewable energy company. Our aim is...
- 27 September 2019
- Cordant People - Stirling, Stirling, FK8 2bx
- £18,000 to £22,000 per year
Cordant People has an immediate opportunity for an experienced Design & Sales Engineer to join our client based in the Stirling area. Your role will involve: Communicating with customers to ensure the design process is followed through to the production. ...
- 11 October 2019
- Magnet - East Kilbride, South Lanarkshire
- £25,000 per year
- On target earnings
Join us as a Kitchen Sales Designer and you’ll become part of the Magnet Family. What you’ll be doing Working closely with the rest of the team you’ll create a warm welcome for all our customers and establish what they are looking for. You’ll use sales tools ...