121 Health social care swyddi yn StaffordshireDangos hidlwyr
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
- West Midlands
- Staffordshire (121)
- Burton-On-Trent (42)
- Stoke-On-Trent (24)
- Stafford (17)
- Lichfield (9)
- Burntwood (5)
- Leek (5)
- Tamworth (5)
- Newcastle-under-Lyme (4)
- Rugeley (3)
- Cannock (2)
- Swyddi gofal iechyd a nyrsio (55)
- Swyddi gwaith cymdeithasol (37)
- Swyddi AD a recriwtio (12)
- Swyddi eraill/cyffredinol (7)
- Swyddi dysgu (3)
- Swyddi cyfrifyddu a chyllid (2)
- Swyddi gweinyddol (2)
- Swyddi gwasanaethau cwsmeriaid (1)
- Swyddi gweithgynhyrchu (1)
- Swyddi gwerthu (1)
Math o gytundeb
- 20 January 2020
- Cream Health & Social Care Ltd - B79
- £8.41 to £8.71 per hour
We are looking for experienced Care Assistants to join our team in Tamworth. Cream Health Care is an established, respected, local healthcare agency whose reputation is built on the quality of our team. The role of Care Assistant is vital to meet the needs of ...
- 06 January 2020
- Reed Talent Solutions - Stoke on Trent, ST6 6LA
- £10.25 per hour
We have a new opportunity working with an award winning independent charity supporting and providing care and accommodation for more than 15,000 elderly people in the UK. Location: Stratford upon Avon Working Hours: Days- 39 hours per week- Over 7 days Salary...
- 10 January 2020
- Copperdown Residential Home - Rugeley, Staffordshire
We are looking for care assistants to join our team at our privately owned care home in Rugeley. Experience preferred with NVQ Level 2 in Health & Social Care. As a care assistant you must be willing to undertake any required training, including in house ...
- 15 January 2020
- Coburg Banks - Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire, ST4 1DE
- £34,000 to £42,000 per year
- Additional benefits
I am recruiting for Registered Managers to join my client who have children's residential homes within the Staffordshire area. This is a private organisation and they currently have a portfolio of around 10 children's homes across two counties. This company ...
- 03 January 2020
- Nirosh Care Homes Ltd - Burton-On-Trent, Staffordshire
Care Assistant (Experienced or not with experience, Days and nights) Including pension and annual leave Paid training and opportunities to obtain fully funded Double pay on Christmas and New year day Professional qualifications Recognition and awards for ...
- 03 January 2020
- Quality Service Recruitment Limited - Rugeley, Staffordshire, DE13 8PH
Permanent opportunities available for kind, caring and dedicated people looking for a new career as a support worker. The home specialises in supporting adults with Learning Difficulties and Mental Health issues. They have a maximum capacity of 14 service ...
- 08 January 2020
- Quality Service Recruitment Limited - Burton-On-Trent, Staffordshire, DE15 0JS
Flexible hours Immediate starts Great rates of pay You will be based in a care home that provides care to the Elderly. The role as a care assistant will mainly involve personal care for service users and carrying out other general day to day activities as and ...
- 09 January 2020
- Quality Service Recruitment Limited - Burton upon Trent, Staffordshire, DE13 0JZ
Care Assistants required to work within a 27- bed Residential Home for adults with Dementia and Complex Needs. As a care assistant you will be a key member of the team in providing high standard of care to the service users. This is a residential home based in...
- 24 December 2019
- Quality Service Recruitment Limited - Burton-On-Trent, Staffordshire, DE15 9TG
Are you looking for new opportunities as a Care Assistant? Kind, compassionate and dedicated care assistants required to work in residential home providing care for individuals over the age of 60 requiring nursing or personal care for conditions such as ...
- 31 December 2019
- Quality Service Recruitment Limited - Burton-On-Trent, Staffordshire, DE13 8QS
GREAT RATES OF PAY FLEXIBLE HOURS WEEKLY PAY Quality Service Care are looking for experienced Care Assistants for a fantastic opportunity in a 27-bed residential home specialising in caring for adults with Dementia and complex needs in the Burton-on-Trent area...