1,839 Health social care swyddi yn North West EnglandDangos hidlwyr
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
- North West England (1,839)
- Greater Manchester (844)
- Lancashire (359)
- Cheshire (296)
- Merseyside (283)
- Cumbria (52)
- Swyddi gofal iechyd a nyrsio (1,151)
- Swyddi gwaith cymdeithasol (369)
- Swyddi cyfrifyddu a chyllid (61)
- Swyddi AD a recriwtio (49)
- Swyddi eraill/cyffredinol (44)
- Swyddi dysgu (44)
- Swyddi gweinyddol (30)
- Swyddi gweithgynhyrchu (17)
- Swyddi peirianneg (16)
- Swyddi gwasanaethau cwsmeriaid (6)
- Swyddi lletygarwch ac arlwyo (6)
- Swyddi gwerthu (6)
- Swyddi creadigol a dylunio (5)
- Swyddi TG (5)
- Swyddi manwerthu (4)
- Swyddi teithio (4)
- Swyddi ymgynghoriaeth (3)
- Swyddi cymorth cartref a glanhau (3)
- Swyddi cynnal a chadw (3)
- Swyddi Gwyddonol ac AS (3)
- Swyddi cyfreithiol (2)
- Swyddi logisteg a warws (2)
- Swyddi eiddo (2)
- Swyddi ynni, olew a nwy (1)
- Swyddi PR, hysbysebu a marchnata (1)
- Swyddi diogelwch a gwasanaethau amddiffynnol (1)
- Swyddi masnach ac adeiladu (1)
Math o gytundeb
- 19 November 2021
- Teacheractive Limited - BL9
- £20 to £25 per hour
Health and Social Care Lecturer TeacherActive are working with a Further Education College based in Bury, Greater Manchester who are recruiting a Health and Social Care Lecturer to join their passionate team on an on-going temporary basis. The Further ...
- 03 December 2021
- NHS Jobs - Knowsley, L34 1PJ
- £20330.00 to £21777.00 a year per annum
About the service In line with the national directive set by NHS England, Mersey Care NHS Foundation Trust and Knowsley Borough Council are working in partnership with Knowsley CCG to expand the current community urgent care offer. The new Urgent Community ...
- 25 November 2021
- AoC Jobs - PR2 2QG
- £23535 - £33515 Per Year Up to £23,535 (SCP 22) Unqualified - Up to £33,515 (SCP 34) per annum Qualified pro rata
Preston's College At Preston's College we take great pride in supporting all of our learners to achieve the qualifications they need, alongside the development of technical skills and knowledge that employers and universities are looking for. We are a "Good" ...
- 29 November 2021
- Macclesfield College - Macclesfield, Cheshire
- £36,011 to £36,011 per year
Lecturer in Health & Social Care Hours: Full time - 37 hours per week Salary: Up to £36,011 per annum depending on experience and qualifications About Us: Macclesfield College is a leading provider of Further Education and Higher Education in the North West of...
- 08 November 2021
- Teacheractive Limited - wa1
- £95 to £145 per day
Are you a committed and dedicated Health and Social Teacher? Are you looking for a new challenge in a supportive and progressive school? A Warrington based secondary school is looking to recruit a qualified Health and Social Teacher needed for a January start...
- 18 November 2021
- Search Consultancy LTD - Liverpool, Merseyside, l3 9sj
- £25,000.00 per year
Tutor/Assessor - Health and Social Care Location - North West Hours/Contract - Full time, Permanent Salary - Up to £25,000 dependant on experience We are currently working with a fast-growing training company based in the North West who are recruiting multiple...
- 25 November 2021
- DWP Kickstart Scheme - Cheadle, SK83TD
To apply for this job, you must be claiming Universal Credit and 16 to 24 years old. EMPLOYER LACURA - HEALTH & SOCIAL CARE LTD JOB SUMMARY To act as a first point of contact for enquiries. To provide support for the day-to-day running’s of the business and ...
- 24 November 2021
- AoC Jobs - WA8 7JF
- £25323 - £39348 Per Year 16 teaching hours (0.64 contract)
To deliver outstanding Early Years and Health & Social Care provision at the College to ensure that achievement and the student experience are exceptional. This job is subject to an enhanced DBS Disclosure. The closing date for applications to this role is 07/...
- 07 December 2021
- Care Business Associate Training - North West England, UK
Care Business Associate Training (CBAT) are currently recruiting for Associate Trainers to work with us on a Freelance basis. We are currently seeking high quality nurse trainers who can deliver clinical courses within health and social care. About us: CBAT ...
- 26 November 2021
- Vacancy Filler - Leyland, PR25 3DQ
TRAINER IN HEALTH & SOCIAL CARE - REF 211140 £13.61 PER HOUR VARIABLE HOURS Runshaw College is one of the most successful colleges in the country, renowned locally and nationally for our outstanding results, friendly and supportive culture and focus on ...