5 Creative designer jobs in South West EnglandShow filters
- Creative & Design Jobs (1)
- HR & Recruitment Jobs (1)
- IT Jobs (1)
- PR, Advertising & Marketing Jobs (1)
- Teaching Jobs (1)
- 17 November 2020
- RD Partnership - Torquay, Devon
- Working hours are 9am-5pm, Monday to Friday.Benefits: 29 days holiday (incl. bank holidays), rising with length of service Travel allowance policy Employee assistance programme Regular social events Relaxed dress code Genuine training and development opportunities Free refreshments
Company description Establishedan experienced and creative web design company with a specialist team of website design, web development, and technical support experts. We’ve built a reputation over the years for delivering high quality websites and exceptional...
- 19 November 2020
- University of Gloucestershire - Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- £51,034 to £59,135 per year
Academic Subject Leader in Design Based at Park Campus, Cheltenham 37 hours per week, 1.0 FTE The University of Gloucestershire is looking to appoint a senior member of staff to lead and develop the dynamic subject community of Design, which is part of the ...
- 26 November 2020
- TTaylor Ltd - BH15 1BP
- £40,000 per year
Role: UI Designer Location: Poole Salary: DOE Type: Permanent Full Time Tru Talent is excited to once again be working with a cutting edge brand and marketing agency who specialise in working with some of the biggest technology brands across the world. They ...
- 23 November 2020
- University of Bath - Bath, Bath & N E Somerset
- £33,797 to £40,322 per year
Are you passionate about design and the end user experience? Are you able collaborate with stakeholders to create seamless content that exceeds expectations? If so, you may be just who we're looking for We're looking for a Content Designer with good UX and ...
- 27 November 2020
- University of Exeter - Exeter, Devon
- £21,236 per year, pro rata
Research Services This new part-time (0.5FTE) post is available immediately on a fixed-term basis until 15th November 2021. Summary of the role The main purpose of this role is to embed the principles of responsible metrics, in particular the San Francisco ...