5 Health social care jobs in Oxfordshire
with Disability Confident employers
- Full time (5)
- 17 September 2020
- Oxford University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust - Oxford and Banbury, OX3 9DU
- Year 1 £19,332, Year 2 £19,917 per annum pro rata
Are you looking to develop your career in health care, if so an exciting opportunity has arisen to apply to be part of Oxford University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust’s Trainee Nursing Associates. The Nursing Associate provides a vital role in bridging the ...
- 11 September 2020
- Oxford University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust - Oxford, OX3 9DU
- £21,892 - £24,157 per annum/ pro-rata
An exciting opportunity has arisen on the John Warin Ward (Tropical Medicine and infectious disease department) within the field of Discharge Planning. The post holder aims to facilitate effective, efficient and timely discharge of patients from hospital and ...
- 28 August 2020
- NHS England - Oxford, OX4 2LH
- £45,753 - £51,668 per annum
Cancer Alliances are central to driving the change needed across the country to implement the ambitions of the NHS LTP and making them a reality to the people of the Thames Valley. Bringing together local clinical and managerial leaders from providers and ...
- 22 September 2020
- Dimensions - Headington, OX10 0AB
In response to the unprecedented events we are currently experiencing due to the spread of Coronavirus COVID-19, at this time we will be conducting our interviews via video calls Dimensions is proud to be one of very few social care organisations that are ...
- 05 September 2020
- Affinity Trust - Thame, OX9 3WT
- £30,090 to £37,233 per year
Introduction You will be responsible for all aspects of the day to day running of our housing arm Millbrook Property Services. You will also be a resource for the organisation to advise on property related matters. We currently have a small dispersed portfolio...