3 Lecturer health social care jobs in Eastern England
with Disability Confident employersShow filters
- Teaching Jobs (3)
- Full time (3)
- 12 September 2023
- Suffolk New College - Ipswich, Suffolk
- £25,626 to £38,754 per year
Lecturer in Health & Social Care Within the range of £25,626 to £38,754 per annum 35 hours per week, 52 weeks per Year Are you keen to share your skills, knowledge and experience in a rewarding career in education? We are seeking to recruit a Lecturer in ...
- 13 September 2023
- West Herts College - Watford, Hertfordshire
- £28,552.80 to £35,000 per year
- From £28,552.80 (unqualified) - £35,000 (qualified Level 5 teaching and above). Depending on qualifications and expertise.
Are you passionate about enhancing young people’s careers? The School of Health, Education and Care are looking for part time and full time Lecturers who will inspire our learners to achieve their full potential. We have a variety of roles available, please ...
- 22 September 2023
- Hertford Regional College - Broxbourne, Hertfordshire
Lecturer Childcare and Health & Social Care – 36 hours per week – Fixed Term Contract – Maternity Cover £28,555 to £36,092 per annum – Hertford Regional College – Broxbourne Campus An opportunity exists at Hertford Regional College for a dynamic Lecturer in ...