4 Health social care jobs in Coventry
with Disability Confident employers
- Accounting & Finance Jobs (1)
- Creative & Design Jobs (1)
- Healthcare & Nursing Jobs (1)
- Other/General Jobs (1)
- 11 September 2020
- Making Space - Coventry, West Midlands
- £8.87 per hour
Have you been inspired by our national key workers to consider a career in care and make a different to those in your local community? An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Bank Support Worker to join Making Space, a national charity providing Health & ...
- 18 September 2020
- NHS England - Coventry, CV1 2WT
- £24,907 - £30,615 per annum
The NHS Horizons team is led by Dr Helen Bevan, Chief Transformation Officer, and is part of the Improvement directorate with NHS England & Improvement. We are looking for a highly experienced diary coordinator with an eye for detail and a passion for change. ...
- 21 September 2020
- Coventry and Warwickshire Partnership Trust - Coventry, CV6 6NY
- £53,168 - £62,001 Per Annum
Clinical Head of Community LD Services (LD) Are you a dedicated qualified health care professional? Do you have a background working within Learning disability service? Are you passionate about the need for and the development of high quality and assessable ...
- 24 September 2020
- Coventry and Warwickshire Partnership Trust - Coventry, Solihull and Warwickshire, CV6 6NY
- £31,365 - £37,890 per annum
Fixed term Twelve month training post Full Time Coventry and Warwickshire Partnership Trust work alongside Coventry and Warwickshire MIND to deliver the Improving Access to Psychological Therapies (IAPT) service across Coventry, Warwickshire and Solihull. This...