370 Social care swyddi yn Eastern England
gyda chyflogwyr Hyderus o ran AnableddDangos hidlwyr
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
- Eastern England (370)
- Essex (97)
- Norfolk (66)
- Suffolk (64)
- Hertfordshire (58)
- Cambridgeshire (37)
- Bedfordshire (36)
- Peterborough (11)
- Swyddi gwaith cymdeithasol (122)
- Swyddi gofal iechyd a nyrsio (103)
- Swyddi gofal cymdeithasol (38)
- Swyddi eraill/cyffredinol (27)
- Swyddi lletygarwch ac arlwyo (11)
- Swyddi gweinyddol (10)
- Swyddi AD a recriwtio (10)
- Swyddi gwasanaethau cwsmeriaid (9)
- Swyddi gweithgynhyrchu (9)
- Swyddi cyfrifyddu a chyllid (8)
- Swyddi dysgu (7)
- Swyddi peirianneg (3)
- Swyddi cyfreithiol (3)
- Swyddi cynnal a chadw (3)
- Swyddi gwerthu (2)
- Swyddi Gwyddonol ac AS (2)
- Swyddi ymgynghoriaeth (1)
- Swyddi TG (1)
- Swyddi teithio (1)
Math o gytundeb
- 23 November 2023
- Service Care Solutions - Luton, Bedfordshire, LU1 2BQ
Head of Adults Social Care Service care Solution are currently recruiting for the Head of Adults Social Care for Operations and Integration with Luton Borough Council. To manage the Adult Social Care Assessment, Care Planning Teams and associated budgets, ...
- 24 November 2023
- Hertfordshire County Council - Hertford, Hertfordshire
- £25,545 to £28,770 per year
HCC24269 Location Hertford / Stevenage Directorate Resources Salary Range £25,545 progressing to a maximum of £28,770 Contract Type Permanent Full Time/Part Time Full Time Closing Date 15-Dec-2023 Advert Information Job Title: Social Care ICT Support Assistant...
- 28 November 2023
- Home Group Limited - Norwich, Norfolk
- £34,000 to £34,000 per year
Care Deputy Manager Norwich Permanent, Full time (37.5 hpw) Salary circa £34,000 depending on skills and experience. Plus, On-Call payment and great benefits including Health Cash Plan Home, a place where you belong Join us in this great and rewarding job as ...
- 28 November 2023
- Home Group Limited - Hertfordshire, Eastern England
- £11.51 to £12.25 per hour
Lead Support Worker Hertfordshire acute mental health wards Permanent, Full Time (37.5 hpw), rota working including weekends Pay £11.51 to £12.25 per hour (£22,500 to £23,959 per annum) and great benefits including Health Cash Plan Home, a place where you ...
- 20 November 2023
- Cambridgeshire County Council - Ely, CB6 1DN
- £48,210 to £51,545 per year
Are you an experienced Team Manager, or interested in the opportunity to progress, with a background in Adult Social Care? Due to an internal move, we have an opportunity for a permanent, full time, Team Manager in our adult social care community service, ...
- 10 November 2023
- Sanctuary Personnel - LU1
- £37,261 per year
Sanctuary Personnel, a dedicated and award-winning recruitment agency with a TrustPilot score of 4.9/5 and over 400 reviews is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Occupational Therapist to work in Luton on a full-time basis. The salary for this ...
- 05 December 2023
- Luton Council - Luton, Bedfordshire
- £23,893.00 to £24,702.00 per year, pro rata
We have 3 opportunities for this post, 1 part time position and 2 full time positions. Our department are looking for someone who is able to provide first contact resolutions in order to achieve better outcomes for customers either through the Service centre ...
- 04 December 2023
- Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust - Dartforrd, RM18 7BD
- £28,407 - £34,581 per annum inc
We’re looking for dynamic and motivated Band 5 RMN Nurse to Work on Cherrywood ward at Littlebrook Hospital. The Acute Services serves the community of Kent with assessment and treatment of adults of working age who are suffering from acute mental illnesses. ...
- 29 November 2023
- Hertfordshire Community NHS Trust - Watford, WD17 3EW
- £35,392 - £42,618 per annum pro rata
A Vacancy at Hertfordshire Community NHS Trust. Hertfordshire’s Children and Young People’s Occupational Therapy Service (CYPT), has dedicated specialist posts to support CYP with occupational performance needs which impact on their access to activities of ...
- 24 November 2023
- Sanctuary Personnel - CB1
- £36 to £38 per hour
Are you an experienced Social Worker looking for an opportunity to truly transform lives? Look no further At Sanctuary Personnel, we understand the immense impact you can make, and we are here to support you every step of the way. As a dedicated and award-...