34 Social care jobs in Nottinghamshire
with Disability Confident employers
- East Midlands
- Nottinghamshire (34)
- Nottingham (16)
- Sutton-In-Ashfield (8)
- Mansfield (7)
- Newark (1)
- Retford (1)
- Healthcare & Nursing Jobs (11)
- Social Work Jobs (6)
- Accounting & Finance Jobs (4)
- Admin Jobs (2)
- Consultancy Jobs (2)
- Other/General Jobs (2)
- Social Care Jobs (2)
- Customer Services Jobs (1)
- Hospitality & Catering Jobs (1)
- Maintenance Jobs (1)
- Property Jobs (1)
- Scientific & QA Jobs (1)
- 04 July 2022
- Derbyshire County Council - Long Eaton, Nottingham
- £13,101.96 to £14,056.56 per year
APPLY FOR THIS JOBOPEN IN NEW WINDOWBookmark this job SHARE You will be responsible for providing personal care, support and assistance to clients. The ability to assess and monitor the needs of people with a learning disability whilst working flexibly is ...
- 24 June 2022
- Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust - Retford, DN22 0PD
- £19,737 - £21,142 Per Annum
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Band 3 Social Work Assistant to join our Forensic Social Work Team at Rampton Hospital in Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust You will be part of a dynamic team supporting and contributing to the delivery of...
Assistant Practitioner - Community Therapy Service | Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust
- 28 June 2022
- Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust - Rainworth, NG21 0AD
- £22,549 - £24,882 per annum (pro rata for part time)
Do you love working in the community? Do you have a passion for rehabilitation and enabling others to regain their independence and function in their own home? We are looking for a dynamic, enthusiastic and dedicated Community Assistant Practitioner with ...
- 02 July 2022
- Maria Mallaband Care Group - Widmerpool, NG12 5QL
- £10.04 per hour
About the Role The Domestic Assistant is part of the care team and as such works with other staff and maintains a clean and safe environment for all Service Users and staff. Working with us will result in some fantastic benefits & rewards Training support and ...
- 23 June 2022
- Sanctuary Group - Mansfield, NG18 2RE
- £10.1-10.1 per hour
One of the UK’s leading providers of housing, care and community services, Sanctuary Group employs around 13,000 people and manages more than 100,000 units of accommodation throughout England and Scotland, including general rented, retirement living, supported...
- 29 June 2022
- Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust - Nottingham, NG3 6AA
- £10.19 per hour
A Vacancy at Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust. Notts Healthcare is pleased to announce new bank pay rates for all staff groups - there's never been a better time to join our bank We are looking for enthusiastic, reliable and adaptable Health ...
- 06 July 2022
- Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust - Newark, NG24 4DE
- £25,655 - £31,534 per annum (pro rata for part time)
The Intellectual Disabilities Service, Specialist Services Directorate provides specialist NHS services to people for whom mainstream services cannot meet their demands. An opportunity has arisen for a Band 5 Learning Disability Nurse to work within our ...
- 28 June 2022
- Portland College - Harlow Wood, Mansfield, Nottinghamshire, NG18 4TJ
- £10.00 to £10.50 per hour
We are looking for people to join our team to provide support, guidance and deliver high standards of personal care. Portland College is a Registered Care Home and SEN college providing care and education to people with a wide range of disabilities. We need ...
- 24 June 2022
- Community Integrated Care - Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
- £10 to £10 per hour
- plus additional benefits
Community Integrated Care is one of the largest and most successful social care charities in UK. We are proud to have been named the Charity Times 2019/20 ‘Charity of the Year’. As a Support Worker with Community Integrated Care you will experience an ...
- 28 June 2022
- Radis Community Care - NG8 1AA
- £11 to £11.5 per hour
Radis Community Care has an exciting opportunity for a Health Care Assistant to join our team in Nottingham. About Radis Established in 2001, Radis has grown to become a leading provider of community based social care and support for thousands of vulnerable ...