15 Health social care jobs in Slough
- Healthcare & Nursing Jobs (7)
- Social Work Jobs (3)
- HR & Recruitment Jobs (1)
- Hospitality & Catering Jobs (1)
- Manufacturing Jobs (1)
- Other/General Jobs (1)
- Teaching Jobs (1)
- 07 October 2021
- Dimensions - Cippenham, SL1 5UP
- £9.12 per hour
Start your day knowing you'll make a difference - we are looking for a female to join our team of Support Workers in a small residential home in Cippenham and create a positive difference that improves life for the people we support. We are looking for someone...
- 04 October 2021
- Berkshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust - Slough, SL2 4HL
- £41,902 - £47,684 per annum, pro rata (incl of HCAS)
Supported Discharge Matron We are looking to recruit a Band 7 Supported Discharge Matron to work as part of our In-reach team supporting the acute hospitals with admission avoidance, complex discharges and discharges to the community hospital wards. The In ...
- 05 October 2021
- Newcross Healthcare Solutions - SL2 5BY
- £12.05 per hour
Change lives with us At Newcross Healthcare, we believe that everyone deserves to receive the highest standard of care in their own home. We’re actively seeking Care Assistants to join our team in Slough and the surrounds. You'll be supporting service users ...
- 11 October 2021
- Newcross Healthcare Solutions - SL1 1EA
- £13.19 per hour
Job role: Care Assistant Job location: Slough, Maidenhead, Henley-on-Thames and the surrounding areas. Salary: up to £13.19 per hour (including holiday pay). Shifts: full-time, part-time, night and day shifts. Newcross Healthcare is currently on the lookout ...
- 19 October 2021
- REACH LTD. - Slough, Berkshire
- £24,336 to £24,336 per year
- Competitive salary and benefits including on-call allowance and exclusive perks and discounts on everything from cinema tickets and high-street shopping, to travel and gym memberships, Public holiday pay enhancements, Workplace pension scheme, 24/7 employee assistance programme, 28 days holiday per year, Free meals whilst at work, Free parking, Employee referral scheme with financial rewards, Quality training
REACH provides care and rehabilitation for adults with learning disabilities in small, community-based homes across Berkshire and Buckinghamshire. Do you want to inspire and genuinely make a positive difference to people’s lives? If so, we have an exciting ...
- 04 October 2021
- Frimley Health NHS Foundation Trust - Surrey & Berkshire, SL2 4HL
- £67,509 - £77,719 pa inc HCAS
It is an exciting time for Allied Health Professionals. We are looking for an exceptional leader to join our team in Frimley Health and Social care ICS to raise the profile and drive the national agenda for Allied Health Care professionals across our local ...
- 06 October 2021
- Creative Support - Langley, Slough
- Up to £9.70 per hour
Creative Support is a national, fast growing not-for-profit organisation providing support to individuals with a wide range of care needs. We are currently looking to add a Senior Support Worker to our team in Langley, Slough. We are looking for an organised, ...
- 13 October 2021
- NHS Jobs - Slough, SL1 2BJ
- £12.35 per hour plus accrued holiday pay
We are looking for someone with experience as medical secretary to help provide the support for Community Paediatrics Department at Upton Hospital. Would you like to be part of a Trust that value, recognise and celebrate staff members? Who work as a team to ...
- 13 October 2021
- NHS Jobs - Slough, SL2 5BX
- £12.73 per hour plus accrued holiday pay
We are looking for someone with experience as medical secretary to help provide the support for Community Mental Health team at New Horizons. Would you like to be part of a Trust that value, recognise and celebrate staff members? Who work as a team to provide ...
- 12 October 2021
- Frimley Health NHS Foundation Trust - Slough, SL2 4HL
- £41,902 - £47,684 pa inc HCAS
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a new Band 7 Physiotherapy Medical Team Leader at Wexham Park Hospital. The successful applicant will be compassionate and enthusiastic with a drive to deliver excellence within their role. Experience working within the ...