133 Design swyddi yn BedfordshireDangos hidlwyr
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
- Eastern England
- Bedfordshire (133)
- Bedford (86)
- Luton (17)
- Dunstable (12)
- Shefford (7)
- Leighton Buzzard (5)
- Biggleswade (4)
- Sandy (2)
- Swyddi gofal iechyd a nyrsio (46)
- Swyddi eraill/cyffredinol (16)
- Swyddi TG (9)
- Swyddi cyfrifyddu a chyllid (7)
- Swyddi peirianneg (7)
- Swyddi gweithgynhyrchu (6)
- Swyddi gwaith cymdeithasol (6)
- Swyddi gweinyddol (5)
- Swyddi creadigol a dylunio (5)
- Swyddi logisteg a warws (5)
- Swyddi dysgu (5)
- Swyddi masnach ac adeiladu (5)
- Swyddi gwerthu (3)
- Swyddi lletygarwch ac arlwyo (2)
- Swyddi gwasanaethau cwsmeriaid (1)
- Swyddi cymorth cartref a glanhau (1)
- Swyddi cynnal a chadw (1)
- Swyddi manwerthu (1)
- Swyddi Gwyddonol ac AS (1)
- Swyddi diogelwch a gwasanaethau amddiffynnol (1)
Math o gytundeb
- 05 July 2021
- Thorn Baker Recruitment - MK40 1AA
Job title: Designer Location: Bedfordshire – Bedford, Milton Keynes, Luton, Hitchin, Stevenage, Cambridge,Dunstable, Northampton, Huntingdon, Wellingborough Job type: Permanent Salary / Rate: Negotiable DOE The company: A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a...
- 24 July 2021
- Anglo Technical Recruitment - Bedford, MK40 1SP
- £45,000.00 to £55,000.00 per year
Job Title: Senior Design Engineer (my client is also looking to hear from Senior Design Managers) Client information: This is a great opportunity to work for a large Rail Contractor in the Yorkshire area. My client has won a number of projects and frameworks ...
- 28 July 2021
- Commonfield Services Ltd - Dunstable, Bedfordshire
Tidy Bedrooms Tidy Bedrooms are specialists in sliding wardrobe doors and now require a self employed Sales Design Consultant, required to design and sell fitted wardrobes. Job role To attend a pre made sales appointment in a customers home, discuss ...
- 28 July 2021
- Vacancy Filler - Flexible , SG192DL
- £36,604.00 to £40,608.00 per year
- 36604 - 40608
The RSPB has always been here to save nature - from our origins as a campaign to end the use of feather in women's hats right through to our present-day ground breaking research, saving species from extinction, protecting some of wildlife's finest sites in the...
- 07 July 2021
- Kingsley Consulting Ltd - Luton, Bedfordshire
- £35,000 to £38,000 per year
- 10% bonus, 25 days holiday + Additional benefits
Kingsley Consulting Ltd are recruiting a Technical Advisor to work for a leading Waterproofing Product Manufacturing Business. Our client really is a leader in their sector and so can provide a fantastic opportunity to a highly motivated candidate to join ...
- 21 July 2021
- AoC Jobs - MK42 9RA
- £31000 - £31000 Per Year Up to £31,000 per annum, depending on qualifications and experience
We have a great opportunity based at our Bedford Sixth Form campus for a Teacher of Art and Design to become a key member of our Bedford Sixth Form Teaching department. As a Teacher of Art and Design, you will play a pivotal role in the success of our students...
- 27 July 2021
- MyNewTerm - LU2 7UX
Senior Construction & Design & Technology Technician Term Time Only, plus 5 days - 37 hours per week (8am - 4pm) Level 4 An exciting opportunity has become available for a passionate Senior Construction and Design and Technology Technician to join Stopsley ...
- 07 July 2021
- Commonfield Services Ltd - Dunstable
Commonfield Services Ltd manufactures bespoke wardrobes, bedroom and kitchen furniture in Dunstable and installs for the country’s major house builders. We are now recruiting for a CAD Technician. Job Summary: Working with Sales, Design and Technical teams, to...
- 08 July 2021
- ProTech Recruitment Ltd - Bedford, Bedfordshire, MK40 1AJ
- £50,000 to £60,000 per year
Senior Mechanical Structural Engineer required for company based in Bedford, you will have a strong background in forming and reviewing structural calculations on a variety of mechanical structures such as vessels, tanks, support structures and assemblies. You...
- 02 July 2021
- Lansdowne Care Services Ltd - LU2 7UF
To manage a day service centre, working as part of a team based on pro-active programmes of care designed for adults with learning difficulties. To maintain good relationships with all agencies, to conduct regular team meetings, supervisions & appraisals and ...