1,800 Social care swyddi yn Eastern EnglandDangos hidlwyr
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
- Eastern England (1,800)
- Essex (592)
- Hertfordshire (324)
- Cambridgeshire (249)
- Norfolk (211)
- Suffolk (189)
- Bedfordshire (125)
- Peterborough (110)
- Swyddi gofal iechyd a nyrsio (898)
- Swyddi gwaith cymdeithasol (382)
- Swyddi gofal cymdeithasol (128)
- Swyddi cyfrifyddu a chyllid (71)
- Swyddi AD a recriwtio (69)
- Swyddi eraill/cyffredinol (61)
- Swyddi dysgu (51)
- Swyddi gweinyddol (27)
- Swyddi peirianneg (16)
- Swyddi lletygarwch ac arlwyo (14)
- Swyddi gwerthu (14)
- Swyddi creadigol a dylunio (11)
- Swyddi gwasanaethau cwsmeriaid (10)
- Swyddi gweithgynhyrchu (10)
- Swyddi cymorth cartref a glanhau (6)
- Swyddi ymgynghoriaeth (5)
- Swyddi logisteg a warws (5)
- Swyddi TG (4)
- Swyddi teithio (4)
- Swyddi cyfreithiol (3)
- Swyddi Gwyddonol ac AS (3)
- Swyddi masnach ac adeiladu (3)
- Swyddi cynnal a chadw (2)
- Swyddi manwerthu (2)
- Swyddi eiddo (1)
Math o gytundeb
- 03 May 2022
- Hales Home Care - Watford, Hertfordshire
- £13.64 per hour
We’re recruiting for Care Assistants / Care Workers in Watford to join our Care team in Hertfordshire. Various shifts available including evenings and weekends. The ideal candidate must be a driver with access to own transport. Previous experience or ...
- 28 April 2022
- We Simply Care Ltd - Ipswich IP9
- £10.50 per hour
- Mileage paid from home.
Start your career in adult social care with ‘We Simply Care’, and you can work flexibly in a job you can be proud of. Experience is not necessary, just bring your personal qualities and show us how you would treat people with the dignity and respect they ...
- 17 May 2022
- AoC Jobs - AL3 8HW
- £25826 - £42149 Per Year
Luton Sixth Form College is exceptionally aspirational for the young people it currently serves and we are deeply committed to extending our work in order to have an even greater impact on educational outcomes for our young people. Established in 1966 as the ...
- 16 May 2022
- Viribus Community Care LTD - Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire
- From £10.00 per hour
We are a small Family run Company providing support for Vulnerable Adults, young people and children. Our Service Users have a range of needs and disabilities such as Autism, Learning Disabilities, Dementia, Chronic Health conditions, Mental Health, Drug and ...
- 05 May 2022
- Central Bedfordshire Council - Dunstable, Bedfordshire
- £19,312 to £19,698 per year, pro rata
- £19,312 to £19,698 per annum pro rata
Team: Reablement (Adult Social Care) - Multiple Vacancies Family: Supporting – CBG5 Salary: £19,312 to £19,698 per annum pro rata Contract: Permanent Hours: 25 or 30 average hours per week (based on a 4-week rota) Base location: Watling House, Dunstable or ...
- 03 May 2022
- Teacheractive Limited - NR31
- £27,700 to £36,100 per year
Health and Social Care Lecturer Are you passionate about your specialism and sharing your knowledge with students? A Health and Social Care Lecturer is required for an exceptional Further Education college in Suffolk starting ASAP. This will be on a full time...
- 17 May 2022
- Serco Limited - Hertfordshire, SG1 2FQ
- £20000-27000 per annum
At Serco, not only is the nature of the work we do important, everyone has an important role to play, from caring for vulnerable people to managing complex public services. Take pride in what you do. Social Care Coordinator Permanent – 18 Hours Farnham ...
- 09 May 2022
- Hightown Housing Association - St. Albans, Hertfordshire
- £22,758 to £22,758 per year
Social Care About the Role We currently have an opportunity for a full time (37.5 hours) Support Worker at Martin House in St Albans. Martin House provides 24 hours supported housing for up to 20 vulnerable homeless men (aged over 25 years) requiring a high ...
- 30 April 2022
- AoC Jobs - WD19 4JQ
- £26785 - £28845 Per Year Depending on qualifications and expertise.
?Are you passionate about enhancing young people's careers? The School of Health, Education and Care are looking for a hardworking and ambitious teacher who will inspire our learners to achieve their full potential. This exciting opportunity to develop a ...
- 09 May 2022
- Alpha Health and Care Services - Southend-On-Sea, Essex
- £10.10 per hour
Carer £10.10 (non-driver) Alpha Health and Care services are now recruiting social care workers, to work in the community, looking after vulnerable adults. Tasks include but are not limited to, personal hygiene, meal prepping, minor medical needs, and ...