251 Designer jobs in North West England
- North West England (251)
- Greater Manchester (123)
- Cheshire (55)
- Lancashire (37)
- Merseyside (28)
- Cumbria (8)
- Healthcare & Nursing Jobs (121)
- Other/General Jobs (19)
- IT Jobs (17)
- Accounting & Finance Jobs (13)
- Logistics & Warehouse Jobs (11)
- Social Work Jobs (11)
- Engineering Jobs (8)
- HR & Recruitment Jobs (8)
- Teaching Jobs (8)
- Scientific & QA Jobs (7)
- Creative & Design Jobs (5)
- PR, Advertising & Marketing Jobs (4)
- Manufacturing Jobs (3)
- Sales Jobs (3)
- Hospitality & Catering Jobs (2)
- Trade & Construction Jobs (2)
- Admin Jobs (1)
- Agriculture, Fishing & Forestry Jobs (1)
- Consultancy Jobs (1)
- Customer Services Jobs (1)
- Energy, Oil & Gas Jobs (1)
- Maintenance Jobs (1)
- Property Jobs (1)
- Retail Jobs (1)
- Security & Protective Services Jobs (1)
- 20 May 2020
- Hays Specialist Recruitment - Stockport, Greater Manchester, SK6 2QT
- £30,000.00 to £38,000.00 per year
Permanent opportunity for an M&E Design Engineer with a mechanical bias working for a specialist contractor. Your new company This is a specialist design and build contractor delivering swimming pools across commercial, leisure and residential sectors. ...
- 15 May 2020
- SRG - County Durham, m17 1hh
An opportunity for a Program Design Scientist to join a Scientific Organisation who specialise in the development and manufacture of biologic drugs, in collaboration with academic and scientific partners. Job Title: Program Design Scientist Duration: Permanent...
- 14 May 2020
- University of Salford (Personnel) - Salford, Greater Manchester
- £40,792 to £48,677 per year, pro rata
The Broadcast Media Directorate enjoys an outstanding reputation for innovative, practice-based, programmes. The directorate is based at the University of Salford’s world class MediaCityUK facility. This offers a unique opportunity for collaboration with ...
- 14 May 2020
- Hays Specialist Recruitment - Manchester, Greater Manchester, M1 4BT
- £35,000.00 to £48,000.00 per year
Permanent role for senior mechanical design engineer with a consultancy in Manchester. Your new company This is a global multi-disciplinary consultancy that has been around for almost a century. They work across infrastructure, industrial, education, ...
- 22 May 2020
- Hays Specialist Recruitment - Rochdale, Greater Manchester, OL11 1LQ
- £40,000.00 to £48,000.00 per year
Permanent opportunity for an MEP BIM Coordinator to work for a consultancy in Greater Manchester. Your new company This is a large consultancy based in Greater Manchester that specialise in healthcare, pharmaceutical and life science projects. Having been ...
- 26 May 2020
- Home Instead Senior Care Uk - Lower Stretton, Warrington
We are recruiting an experienced Junior Graphic Designer to help us implement our marketing plan through national campaigns and locally supported operations. Would you like to work for an organisation which is the market leader in its sector and contribute to ...
- 18 May 2020
- Teacheractive Limited - M30
- £120 to £150 per day
Design & Technology teacher needed in Salford Are you a committed and dedicated D&T Teacher? Are you looking for a new challenge in a supportive and progressive school? A Salford based secondary school is looking to recruit a qualified D&T teacher to enrich ...
- 26 May 2020
- Rullion - Liverpool, L70 1AB
Our large Public Sector client on Housing and Social care are looking for a Service Transition Manager for a 12 Month Fixed Term contract. Candidates will require experience of the following in order to apply. ITIL Qualified. Experience Transitoning large ...
- 27 May 2020
- Simply Leather Blackburn Limited - BB1 3BB
- £350 to £550 per week
- Pay is piece rate
We are looking for a time served upholsterer who has experience in furniture manufacturing. We specialize in deep buttoned chesterfield furniture and are looking for a finisher who has had a minimum of 1 years experience in the chesterfield sofa industry. You ...
- 16 May 2020
- NHS Jobs - ICT Services, No 1 The Oaks Office Park, Stanney, CH2 4HY
- £38,890 - £44,503 per annum
This is an exciting opportunity for an ePR Transformation and Innovation Lead to join ICT Services for a period of 12 months to support the implementation of the trusts new ePR solution SystmOne. Cheshire and Wirral Partnership have just completed the ...