911 Health social care jobs in South East England
- South East England (911)
- Kent (182)
- Hampshire (145)
- Surrey (117)
- West Sussex (110)
- Buckinghamshire (93)
- East Sussex (75)
- Oxfordshire (75)
- Berkshire (67)
- Windsor & Maidenhead (12)
- Isle Of Wight (11)
- Healthcare & Nursing Jobs (522)
- HR & Recruitment Jobs (154)
- Social Work Jobs (140)
- Accounting & Finance Jobs (24)
- Teaching Jobs (15)
- Other/General Jobs (13)
- Admin Jobs (11)
- Hospitality & Catering Jobs (9)
- Engineering Jobs (5)
- Domestic Help & Cleaning Jobs (4)
- Manufacturing Jobs (3)
- Sales Jobs (3)
- Logistics & Warehouse Jobs (2)
- Maintenance Jobs (2)
- Creative & Design Jobs (1)
- Graduate Jobs (1)
- Legal Jobs (1)
- Scientific & QA Jobs (1)
- 16 October 2021
- AoC Jobs - PO8 8TS
- £29.73 - £29.73 Per Hour
HSDC is currently seeking a bank lecturer with a specialism in Health and Social Care. Ideal applicants will have an existing recognised teaching qualification and a minimum of three years industrial experience in mechanical or manufacturing industry. ...
- 19 October 2021
- AoC Jobs - RG1 4HJ
- £30000 - £35000 Per Year
Job role: We are looking for someone with a genuine passion for their subject to deliver exciting and inspirational lessons to our T-Level Health students. If you have experience working within a nursing background, this could be an ideal opportunity for you ...
- 20 October 2021
- Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust - Maidstone, ME16 9PH
- £40,057 - £63,862 per annum
Would you enjoy a new challenge and welcome a chance to help NHS and Social Care staff in response to Covid 19? We are recruiting Band 7 - 8B Psychologists We are recruiting a Band 7 - 8B Clinical Psychologist. Part-time hours will be considered and there is ...
- 22 October 2021
- Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust - Canterbury, CT1 1TD
- £40,057 - £45,839 per annum
To participate in the provision of Psychological Services to Older People with mental health difficulties within the localities served by the Kent Psychology Service for Older People as part of the Care Group for Older Adult Services of Kent and Medway ...
- 25 October 2021
- Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust - Sevenoaks Kent, TN13 3PG
- £47,126 - £53,219 per annum pro rata
Join us for an opportunity to work in a large Neuropsychology service which has over 20 Clinical Psychology posts. The Kent Clinical Neuropsychology Service is well regarded locally and nationally for providing high quality neuropsychological assessment and ...
- 25 October 2021
- Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust - Maidstone, ME16 9PL
- £40,057 - £45,839 per annum pro rata
We are looking for a Clinical or Forensic Psychologist to be part of an established community team, improving the lives of forensic mental health service users. Part of a pioneering programme funded by NHS England, the team will support forensic service users ...
- 21 October 2021
- Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust - Dartford, DA1 2DL
- £47,126 - £53,219 per annum inc
The Early Intervention for Psychosis Service in Kent is a well-respected and well-established multi-disciplinary service. Intent on bringing innovative ideas into practice, this service is forward thinking and flexible in providing good quality psychological ...
- 26 October 2021
- Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust - Gillingham, ME7 1AL
- £20,330 - £21,777 per annum
This is an opportunity for an enthusiastic, motivated individual to join our experienced team working 5 days per week with the Early Intervention in Psychosis Service covering the Medway/Swale localities. Would you like to be part of a forward thinking service...
- 18 October 2021
- Lilicares Limited - Dartford, Kent
Home Carers Required Immediately Health and Social Care Domiciliary Care Overnight Care Assisted living Services And more…… We offer: Competitive Rates of Pay Flexible Working Hours Training Provided
- 22 October 2021
- NHS Jobs - Maidstone, ME16 9QQ
- £22549.00 to £24882.00 a year pro rata per annum
Pathway 3 is the 3rd strand of the Home First initiate. Patients referred to us will have complex health or social care needs which require a further period of assessment following hospital discharge. Pathway 3 are able to support by engaging a supportive care...