43 Designer jobs in Yorkshire And The Humber
with Disability Confident employers
- Yorkshire And The Humber (43)
- West Yorkshire (15)
- South Yorkshire (12)
- North Yorkshire (9)
- East Riding (7)
- Healthcare & Nursing Jobs (10)
- IT Jobs (5)
- Other/General Jobs (5)
- Teaching Jobs (5)
- Engineering Jobs (4)
- Manufacturing Jobs (3)
- Social Work Jobs (3)
- HR & Recruitment Jobs (2)
- Sales Jobs (2)
- Accounting & Finance Jobs (1)
- Admin Jobs (1)
- Domestic Help & Cleaning Jobs (1)
- PR, Advertising & Marketing Jobs (1)
- 22 October 2019
- Acorn Recruitment - South Yorkshire, South Yorkshire, DN12 4LQ
- £40,000.00 to £45,000.00 per year
Acorn Recruitment is searching for an Electrical Control Engineer to join a client, a well-respected engineering company based in Doncaster, South Yorkshire. The purpose of this role is to design, build, test, install and commission automated equipment in a ...
- 23 October 2019
- BWB Consulting - Leeds, West Yorkshire
- Competitive salary & benefits
About the role BWB Consulting has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Senior Electrical Building Services Engineer to be based in our Leeds Office. The position is predominantly Leeds based although travel to projects through the UK and to BWB’s network...
- 07 November 2019
- Acorn Recruitment - Sheffield, South Yorkshire, S4 7UR
- £28,000.00 to £30,000.00 per year
Structural Engineer - Concrete / Masonry / Cement £28,000 - £30,000 South Yorkshire We currently have an exciting role available for a Structural Engineer in Sheffield. This is an exciting opportunity to join a large global blue-chip organisation at the very ...
- 13 November 2019
- Calderdale & Huddersfield NHS Foundation Trust - Huddersfield, HD3 3EA
- £44,606 to £50,819 per annum
We are looking for an enthusiastic and committed Clinical Psychologist to establish and develop the clinical psychology service into bariatric surgery at Calderdale and Huddersfield NHS Trust. We have a growing Clinical Health Psychology Department which ...
- 18 November 2019
- Mott MacDonald - Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS10 1LJ
Background: We are looking for a Senior Civil Engineer (ideally Chartered) to join our growing team based in Leeds, working throughout the UK and internationally. You will help us lead the design of innovative and sustainable solutions for water storage and ...
- 24 October 2019
- Mott MacDonald - Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS1 4BN
Are you an experienced Project Principal seeking a new challenge? Interested in joining a leading multi-million-pound organisation to work on a range of exciting projects? If so read on…. About the unit The Buildings and Infrastructure Europe unit (BNI) has a ...
- 24 October 2019
- Mott MacDonald - LS1 4BN
We're putting health, safety, wellbeing, and CDM at the heart of our business. It's a bold statement but it's what we're doing to achieve our vision; to be a leading provider of health and safety services, creating lasting, inclusive and integrated value. This...
- 08 November 2019
- Hull and East Yorkshire Hospitals NHS Trust - Hull, HU3 2JZ
- £40,037 - £107,668 Per Annum
A Vacancy at Hull University Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust. WE CARE FOR YOU YOU CARE FOR THEM Post 1: Community Pediatrician and Designated Doctor for Looked After Children Post 2: Community Pediatrician and Designated Medical Officer for SEND We are currently ...
- 05 November 2019
- Calderdale & Huddersfield NHS Foundation Trust - Huddersfield/Halifax, HX3 0PW
- £24,214 to £30,112 per annum, pro rata
Final Year Student Nurse Qualifying anytime in 2019 Calderdale and Huddersfield NHS Trust are actively recruiting students who are in their final year due to qualify in 2019. We are looking for compassionate, highly motivated, newly qualified nurses to join ...
- 11 November 2019
- York Teaching Hospital NHS Foundation Trust - Scarborough, YO12 6QL
- £24,214 - £30,112 per annum
Hours: 37.5 hours per week Contract type: Permanent We are looking for an enthusiastic and dynamic individual, with experience of working within an acute hospital setting, who would like to further develop Occupational Therapy clinical skills in a variety of ...