5 Health social care swyddi yn East Riding, Yorkshire And The Humber
gyda chyflogwyr Hyderus o ran AnableddDangos hidlwyr
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
- Swyddi eraill/cyffredinol (2)
- Swyddi cyfrifyddu a chyllid (1)
- Swyddi gofal iechyd a nyrsio (1)
- Swyddi gwaith cymdeithasol (1)
Math o gytundeb
- 06 January 2021
- Hull and East Yorkshire Hospitals NHS Trust - Hull, HU32JZ
- £18,005 - £19,337 pro rata, per annum
Hull University Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust Therapies Centre - Orthotics Dept. Orthotics Service Salary Scale: Band 2 22.5 Hours over 3 days – flexibility required during annual leave and sickness. This post will work closely with clinical staff to support ...
- 19 January 2021
- CareTech Community Services LTD - Bridlington, East Riding Of Yorkshire
- £8.72 per hour
Join us now to be eligible for a £500 Welcome Bonus subject to terms and conditions. The Organisation CareTech Community Services is a national provider of support for people with complex and challenging behaviours associated with autism, learning disabilities...
- 08 January 2021
- Sanctuary Group - Goole, DN14 6SQ
- £9.77-10.07 per hour
One of the UK’s leading providers of housing, care and community services, Sanctuary Group employs around 13,000 people and manages more than 100,000 units of accommodation throughout England and Scotland, including general rented, retirement living, supported...
- 29 December 2020
- Affinity Trust - Hessle, HU10
- £8.72 per hour
Introduction Are you adaptable, flexible and caring towards others? Do you want to make a real difference to someone’s life? Would you like a career where each day brings a new challenge? Then you have the right traits to join our team within Affinity Trust ...
- 30 December 2020
- Nottinghamshire YMCA - Goole, East Riding Of Yorkshire
- £18,000 to £19,000 per year
- dependent on qualifications plus additional sleep in payment of £45.00 per sleep in and excellent staff benefits package such a free gym membership, generous annual leave, low cost childcare at school holiday clubs and supported health schemes to name a few. With a commitment to professional development with access to a wide range of training and Diploma level 3 and 5 qualifications.
Career in Children’s Residential Care? Are you ready to make a difference? Nottinghamshire YMCA Children’s Residential Services recognises there is a real need for safe and nurturing homes for vulnerable children. If you would like to work for an organisation ...