42 Designer jobs in North West England
- North West England (42)
- Greater Manchester (23)
- Lancashire (7)
- Merseyside (6)
- Cheshire (5)
- Cumbria (1)
- Teaching Jobs (8)
- Scientific & QA Jobs (7)
- Accounting & Finance Jobs (6)
- Healthcare & Nursing Jobs (6)
- Engineering Jobs (3)
- IT Jobs (3)
- Logistics & Warehouse Jobs (3)
- Other/General Jobs (2)
- Admin Jobs (1)
- HR & Recruitment Jobs (1)
- Maintenance Jobs (1)
- Manufacturing Jobs (1)
- 27 May 2020
- NRL Ltd - Warrington, North West, WA3 6YD
- £32 to £45 per hour
NRL are currently recruiting for mechanical personnel at all levels, as we have a number of positions with multiple clients in the Warrington area. Senior Vessels Designer - Working on the SCP Project for AXIOM. - Designer is required to produce the ...
- 27 May 2020
- JVP Jobs - Southport, Merseyside
- £31,000 to £33,000 per year
- (in the region of)
Industry 4.0 Electronics Engineer (KTP Associate) A Knowledge Transfer Partnership position with the Faculty of Engineering and Technology, Liverpool John Moores University in partnership with United Automation Ltd. You’ll be based at the United Automation ...
- 07 May 2020
- Manchester Metropolitan University - Greater Manchester, North West England
An exciting opportunity has become available to work full time on a 25 months Knowledge Transfer Partnership (KTP) to design and develop a smart technology for real-time alarm and remote monitoring system implementation on medical devices. Company information...
- 11 May 2020
- Anglo Technical Recruitment - Manchester, M2
- £550.00 per day
Our client, a central government client are currently looking for an experienced Digital Java Developer to join their growing team on a 6 month contract with extension based in Manchester and paying £550pd INSIDE IR35. CV Deadline: 15/05 12:00pm We are looking...
- 21 May 2020
- Blackpool Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust - Blackpool, FY3 8NR
- £30,002 - £47,175
Clinical Fellow in Medical Education This is an exciting post that is designed for a FY3/CT1-2/ST1-2 level trainee to: • Develop/ expand skills and practice in Medical Education. • Be supported in gaining a qualification in Medical Education. • Present and ...
- 26 May 2020
- Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust - Manchester, M23 9LT
- £31,365 - £37,890 per annum
Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust is seeking to appoint an experienced Medical Statistician to support research across the Trust You will provide advice and statistical analyses to enhance the quality of research projects across all departments in the...
- 13 May 2020
- Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust - Manchester, M23 9GP
- £24,907 - £30,615 per annum
The Application Configuration Team primarily supports and configures the Electronic Patient Record (EPR) system at Wythenshawe Hospital based on Allscripts Sunrise and works with other teams in Group Informatics to support systems and projects across the Trust...
- 20 May 2020
- Lancashire Care Foundation Trust - Leyland, PR26 6TR
- £19,737 to £21,142 pa
Podiatry Assistant Lancashire Care NHS Foundation Trust Podiatry Services are seeking to employ a highly motivated individual to become part of our team. Working under the direction of registered staff, you will provide treatment, foot health education and ...
- 04 May 2020
- Lancashire Care Foundation Trust - Kendal and Barrow-in-Furness, LA9 7RG
- £38,693 p.a. (pro-rata)
FY3 / Clinical Fellow in Psychiatry South Lake District (Lancashire & South Cumbria NHS Foundation Trust) We are offering an innovative and exciting new 12 month rotational post in the South Lake District comprising two separate six-month placements. It is ...
- 06 May 2020
- eTeach UK Limited - Nantwich, Cheshire, CW5 6DF
- £28,575 – £38,586 (A34-A45) per annum, pro rata
We have an opportunity for a highly motivated and experienced person to join our team co-ordinating research and innovation projects relevant to the food, drink and environment sectors. The work is in collaboration with the Centre for Research and ...