5 Health social care swyddi yn LeedsDangos hidlwyr
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
- Swyddi cyfrifyddu a chyllid (1)
- Swyddi gwasanaethau cwsmeriaid (1)
- Swyddi gofal iechyd a nyrsio (1)
- Swyddi gweithgynhyrchu (1)
- Swyddi dysgu (1)
Math o gytundeb
- 09 April 2021
- Health Education England - Manchester/Liverpool, LS1 4PL
- £31,365 pro rata
An opportunity has arisen for appointment to the role of Practice Learning Facilitator to support the safe use of medicines in health and social care. Within the North West, we are looking to recruit a Practice Learning Facilitator (PLF) to support the safe ...
- 01 April 2021
- NHS England - Leeds/London, LS2 7UE
- £75,914 - £87,754 per annum
NHSX is leading the largest digital health and social care transformation programme in the world and has been created to give staff and citizens the technology they need. We are a joint unit made up of colleagues in the Department of Health and Social Care (...
- 08 April 2021
- Carers Leeds - Leeds, West Yorkshire
- £29,577 per year
Job Title: Advice Service Coordinator Salary: SCP24 £29,577 Hours: 35 per week. Annual leave: 25 days plus statutory Bank Holidays Responsible to: Advice Service & Administration Team Leader Main Duties: The aim of this role is to coordinate the delivery of ...
- 16 April 2021
- Anglo Technical Recruitment - Leeds, LS1
- £800.00 per day
Our Major Public sector client is currently recruiting for a Head of Networks on a 12 month contract paying £800 P/D inside IR35. Role: Head of Networks Contract Length: 12 month Location: Leeds- Remote initially – will be expected to work in Leeds on team ...
- 06 April 2021
- NHS England - Home based, LS2 7UE
- £75,914 - £87,754 pro rata per annum
HSIB conducts independent investigations of patient safety concerns in NHS-funded care across England. The safety recommendations we make aim to improve healthcare systems and processes in order to reduce risk and improve safety. HSIB is funded by the ...