112 Design jobs in South East England
- South East England (112)
- Kent (30)
- Surrey (18)
- West Sussex (18)
- East Sussex (14)
- Hampshire (14)
- Buckinghamshire (6)
- Berkshire (5)
- Oxfordshire (4)
- West Berkshire (1)
- Windsor & Maidenhead (1)
- Healthcare & Nursing Jobs (19)
- Other/General Jobs (16)
- Teaching Jobs (14)
- Social Work Jobs (11)
- Domestic Help & Cleaning Jobs (10)
- Logistics & Warehouse Jobs (9)
- HR & Recruitment Jobs (8)
- Retail Jobs (7)
- Admin Jobs (6)
- Creative & Design Jobs (5)
- Maintenance Jobs (2)
- Consultancy Jobs (1)
- Customer Services Jobs (1)
- Energy, Oil & Gas Jobs (1)
- Hospitality & Catering Jobs (1)
- Scientific & QA Jobs (1)
- 03 September 2020
- Aliqadr ltd - Chobham, Woking
We are looking for an apprentice to join our team designing and selling exclusive kitchens and furniture to our customers. We would like the applicant to be able to demonstrate good communication skills and social media skills. The applicant will be given ...
- 09 September 2020
- eTeach UK Limited - Guildford, Surrey, GU1 1JY
- £16,661-£18,406 per annum pro-rata
Christ’s College are looking for a Design Technology Technician to provide technical support services in Design Technology, including the preparation of materials, setting up equipment for class practical sessions and maintaining equipment for use. The ...
- 25 September 2020
- Homebase Rooms LTD trading as Bathstore - Newbury, RG14 2BX
Bathstore is a much loved brand and has recently been acquired by Homebase. This opportunity has helped us to continue to see Bathstore on the high street, with some really great plans for the future. Bathstore are currently looking for experienced Design ...
- 14 September 2020
- eTeach UK Limited - Guildford, Surrey, GU1 1XX
- GS4: FTE salary range £16,407-£18,122
We are seeking a motivated and proactive Design Technology Technician to support the effective delivery of a high quality DT provision, maintaining excellent workshop standards and practice. The ideal applicant will have basic technical knowhow and a keen ...
- 18 September 2020
- eTeach UK Limited - Reigate, Surrey, RH2 7NT
- £17,489-£19,190 (FTE) £4,179-£4,586 (Pro Rata)
Job Role: Design and Technology Technician Salary: £17,489 - £19,190 (FTE) £4,179 - £4,586 (Pro Rata) Working Hours: 10 hours per week, term time only plus an additional one week We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic and motivated Design and Technology ...
- 17 September 2020
- Maiden Erlegh School - Reading, Berkshire
Closing date: 5 October 2020 Interviews: to follow shortly after Hours: 20 hours per week; working Fridays and 2 other days. Term Time only. Salary: Grade 4 SP7 (£20,092 per annum, actual from £9,010) We are now looking for a D&T and Food Technician at Maiden ...
- 02 September 2020
- Churchill Contract Services - BN1 2RG
- £9.10 per hour
Job Description JOB ADVERT HEADER: Cleaner HOURS: Saturday & Sunday 8am - 4pm LOCATION: Shopping Centre SALARY: £9.10 per hour – paid 2 weekly. EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: Cleaning experience but not essential. Cleaning Op Key responsibilities: To undertake general ...
- 04 September 2020
- Frimley Health NHS Foundation Trust - Slough, SL2 4HL
- £26,152 - £32,146 pro rata pa incl HCA
Frimley Health NHS Foundation Trust, Wexham Park Hospital Site are seeking a Band 5 nurse to work on the postnatal ward. The successful candidate will work in our designated post operative bay providing care for women post operatively. We are in the process ...
- 24 September 2020
- Government Recruitment Service - Southampton, Hampshire
- £25,638 per year, pro rata
- This is a part time position of 3 days a week so salary will be paid pro-rata.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a HR advisor to join our team on a part time basis for 3 days a week, here at The Maritime and Coastguard Agency (MCA). Reporting into the HR Services Manager you will become part of our dedicated diverse, team responsible ...
- 28 September 2020
- University Of Surrey - Guildford, Surrey
- £16,409 to £16,409 per year
The Department of Computer Science at the University of Surrey is seeking to recruit an outstanding post-doctoral research fellow in the field of trusted computing and applied cryptography for a part-time position as soon as possible. The post is part of the ...