4 Social care jobs in DoverShow filters
- Permanent (4)
- 12 October 2020
- Inchwater Ltd - Dover, Kent
- £9.00 to £18.00 per hour
- Pay rises to £9.50 after 6 months, plus annual increases, plus holiday pay and mileage allowance. We pay enhanced rates for unsocial hours and weekend working (£10.00 to £18.00).
We are looking for people like you Guaranteed hours for Social Care Workers in local office covering the Dover and Deal areas for immediate start. We offer a unique service and are seeking compassionate people to join our team. We need caring people to help ...
- 09 October 2020
- Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust - Dover, CT16 2AH
- £82,096 - £110,683 pro rata per annum
A Vacancy at Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust. Older Adult Consultant Psychiatrist – Coleman House, Dover – 5 PA 20 hours (5 PA’s) per week plus on-call £41,048.00 - £55,341.50 per annum (Full time equivalent: £82,096 - £110,683 per annum...
- 01 October 2020
- Nicholas james care homes - Dover, Kent
Your Role-To participate as a member of Our Team, ensuring that residents receive a high standard of person centred care and are helped to retain their dignity and individuality. Common sense and a willingness to help are essential qualities along with ...
- 05 October 2020
- Newcross Healthcare Solutions - Dover, Kent, CT16 1DW
- £25.31 per hour
- Free DBS and uniform
Do you want to change lives? Newcross Healthcare are a national, established organisation that truly cares about you and your professional development. As a Registered Nurse in Dover, Deal, Sandwich, Canterbury and the surrounds, you'll be providing ...