15 Health social care jobs in Northumberland
- North East England
- Northumberland (15)
- Ashington (3)
- Bedlington (3)
- Prudhoe (3)
- Cramlington (2)
- Hexham (2)
- Blyth (1)
- Newbiggin-By-The-Sea (1)
- 06 September 2021
- Blyth Star Enterprises Limited - Blyth, Northumberland
- £9.46 per hour
- This post is for ad-hoc work which may be offered as and when there is a requirement for work to be done. Sleep-in duty allowance is £65.00. NEST pension available.
BLYTH STAR ENTERPRISES LIMITED JOB DESCRIPTION Job Details: Job Title: Support Worker Hours: Ad-Hoc (work may be offered as and when required) Location: Community Rehabilitation/Living Support Services Responsible To: Living Support Services Manager Job ...
- 30 August 2021
- Vacancy Filler - North East, NE48
- £20,000.00 to £25,000.00 per year, pro rata
- 20000 - 25000
We are looking for a passionate, professional and ambitious Nursing Associate to join our clinical team at Northern Healthcare Ltd. A little bit about Northern Healthcare Northern Health Care provides mental health recovery services across many regions within ...
- 27 August 2021
- Vacancy Filler - North West , NE48
- £25,000.00 to £37,050.00 per year, pro rata
- 25000 - 37050
We are looking for a passionate, professional and ambitious Registered Mental Health Nurse to join our clinical team at Northern Healthcare Ltd. A little bit about Northern Healthcare Northern Health Care provides mental health recovery services across many ...
- 21 September 2021
- Northumbria Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust - Cramlington, NE23 6NZ
- £82,096 - £110,683 pro rata per annum
A Vacancy at Northumbria Healthcare - NHCT Northumbria Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust. Northumbria Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust is seeking to appoint a Consultant in Stroke Medicine (on a full-time or part-time basis) to its award-winning Stroke Service. ...
- 20 September 2021
- MHA - Cramlington, Northumberland, NE23 6AZ
- £11.24 per hour
Senior Care Assistant based at Harwood Court, Cramlington Available Hours: Permanent - Full Time - 39 hours per week. About the role As a Senior Care Assistant at MHA you will lead and inspire a team of committed care assistants to provide the highest quality ...