98 Health social care jobs in South West England
- South West England (98)
- Dorset (28)
- Bristol (13)
- Wiltshire (13)
- Devon (12)
- Cornwall (11)
- Somerset (9)
- North Somerset (5)
- Gloucestershire (4)
- Bath & N E Somerset (2)
- Plymouth (1)
- Healthcare & Nursing Jobs (36)
- Social Work Jobs (19)
- HR & Recruitment Jobs (15)
- Admin Jobs (8)
- Social Care Jobs (5)
- Accounting & Finance Jobs (4)
- Customer Services Jobs (2)
- Engineering Jobs (2)
- Hospitality & Catering Jobs (2)
- Other/General Jobs (2)
- Consultancy Jobs (1)
- Domestic Help & Cleaning Jobs (1)
- Security & Protective Services Jobs (1)
Sign in now to create an email alert and receive the latest jobs for this search straight in your mailboxSign in
Care worker / Care Assistant
- 21 March 2023
- Clovelly House Care Home - Newquay, Cornwall
- £12 per hour
Care assistant required for care home for elderly residents. Level 3 £12per hour Level 2 £11per hour We can support you to achieve level 2 in Health and Social care and to the right candidate you will have opportunity to complete level 3 in health and social ...
- 17 March 2023
- Kare Plus Exeter - Exeter, Devon
- £22.50 to £30.00 per hour
- Free uniform, DBS check, holiday, and pension benefits, Clinical Lead Nurse access, CPD
High rates of pay, free uniform, holiday, and pension benefits, Clinical Lead Nurse access, CPD, and flexible hours at various locations. Are you a fully qualified Registered Nurse looking for a new challenge? Kare Plus delivers consistent high-quality nursing...
- 10 March 2023
- Brook Street - Trowbridge, Wiltshire, BA14 8JQ
- £36,000 to £40,000 per year
Role: Area Manager (HomeCare/Domiciliary) Salary: £40,000 Location: Somerset and Wiltshire Contract: Full time, Monday to Friday Here at Brook Street Social Care, we have lots of exciting opportunities to work with one of the leading care providers in the ...
Home Care Assistant - Part time
- 23 March 2023
- Hearts at Home Care Limited - Verwood, Dorset
Home Care Assistant - must drive and have access to own car for work We work between Fordingbridge, Ringwood and Verwood. We are looking for part time or full time passionate, caring and friendly individuals to join our team of Home Care Assistants. Our ...
Community Support Worker/Day Centre
- 24 March 2023
- step one services - Newton Abbot, Devon
Step One Services Ltd have an exciting and rare opportunity to join our Day Services support working team and become part of the Step One Services family. Led by a family with family values at the heart of our provision. Rated ‘Good’ by the Care Quality ...
Service Support Worker x2
- 22 March 2023
- British Red Cross - Gloucestershire Royal Hospital, Gloucestershire, GL1 3NN
- £18,972 per year
Location: Gloucestershire Royal Hospital Hours: 24 Per Week - (Shift pattern to include evenings & weekends) Contract: Permanent Salary: £18,972 Per Annum (Pro-Rata) We've got an opportunity Do you love helping people in need? Are you looking for a rewarding ...
Senior Healthcare Support Worker - Bristol Children's
- 24 March 2023
- University Hospitals Bristol and Weston NHS Foundation Trust - Bristol, BS2 8BJ
- £21,730 - £23,177 pa/pro rata
A Vacancy at University Hospitals Bristol and Weston NHS Foundation Trust. Do you have your NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care? Do you enjoy working with children and young people? Are you interested in making a difference every day? If the answers are “yes...
- 10 March 2023
- Newcross Healthcare Solutions - BH1 2BU
- £15.72 per hour
Join our HealthForce community and make a difference as a Care Assistant (Student Nurse) At Newcross Healthcare, we are committed to giving a different level of support to our health and social care workers. As a Care Assistant (Student Nurse) in the ...
Healthcare Assistant - Evershot | Dorset County Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- 16 March 2023
- Dorset County Hospital NHS Foundation Trust - Dorchester, DT3 5RL
- £20,270 - £21,318 pro rata per annum
Are you a highly motivated individual or looking for your next opportunity as a Healthcare Assistant or to start a new career in the NHS. We may have what you are looking for. We would like to invite Healthcare Assistants who are keen to support Evershot Ward ...
Domiciliary Support Worker
- 15 March 2023
- Your Choice Care and Support - Plymouth, South West England
- £11.20 to £16.80 per hour
- additional mileage also paid
DO you want to work in a fast-growing domiciliary care company, building strong relationships within your team and want a new challenge? DO you want to work for a company who respect’s and invest in their staff to make the best team for our clients and company...