14 Designer jobs in London
with Disability Confident employers
- London (14)
- East London (3)
- North West London (1)
- South East London (1)
- South West London (1)
- Sutton (1)
- Uxbridge (1)
- Healthcare & Nursing Jobs (6)
- Teaching Jobs (3)
- Manufacturing Jobs (2)
- Accounting & Finance Jobs (1)
- Other/General Jobs (1)
- Social Work Jobs (1)
- 30 October 2020
- University of the Arts London - London College of Fashion - Lime Grove, London UK
- £38,694 to £55,932 per year, pro rata
London College of Fashion have been nurturing creative talent for over a century. To ensure this continues we have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Lecturer with experience in costume design to play a crucial role in the delivery of our Costume for ...
- 31 October 2020
- University of the Arts London - Central Saint Martins, King's Cross, London UK
- £46,423 to £55,932 per year, pro rata
- (£27,853 - £33,559 per annum)
As Course Leader you will provide a stimulating and supportive environment for students and colleagues. You will be responsible for assuring the academic standards of the course and its delivery through your academic leadership and the effective management of ...
- 26 October 2020
- The Royal Marsden NHS Foundation Trust - Sutton, SM2 5PT
- £82,096 - £110,683 per annum pro rata
The Royal Marsden NHS Foundation Trust has an international reputation for high quality patient care, education and research. Its partnership with the Institute of Cancer Research has created the largest comprehensive cancer centre in Europe and is the only ...
- 27 October 2020
- University of the Arts London - Central Saint Martins - King's Cross, London UK
- £38,689 to £46,423 per year, pro rata
- (£19,344 - £23,211 per annum)
The Lecturer in Fashion Communication is responsible for teaching, curriculum development, and on-going scholarship on the BA (Hons) Fashion Communication course. This course is part of the Fashion Programme at Central Saint Martins. The post-holder will work ...
- 22 October 2020
- NHS England - London, SE1 6LH
- £53,168 - £62,001 per annum pro rata
Advert: Programme Manager Salary: AfC 8B We seek an experienced, passionate and organised leader to join the digital innovation team at NHSX as a Programme Manager on a fixed term basis until 31 March 2020. This team focuses on working with partners across the...
- 22 October 2020
- BBC - London
This is an exciting opportunity to join BBC Global News; a commercial company in the BBC Group and one of the world's leading news and media organisations. As a global business of 400 employees in 12 countries Global News is responsible for a portfolio of ...
- 16 October 2020
- CNWL NHS Foundation Trust - Kilburn, NW6 6BX
- £57,990 - £66,823 pa inc pro rata
Clinical Psychologist/Psychotherapist - 8b – Pathway Leads; 0.4 WTE (2 days a week); 3 posts available. We have an exciting opportunity to join our Brent Integrated Psychology and Psychotherapy Service as one of our pathways leads. Our service has recently ...
- 07 October 2020
- NHS England - London or Leeds, LS2 7UE
- £45,753 - £51,668 pro rata, per annum
Are you passionate about improving the lives of people with cancer? Do you want to ensure more people survive cancer than ever before? Working in the NHS Cancer Programme, that’s exactly what you’ll do. Working in the NHS Cancer Programme Team, you will set ...
- 22 October 2020
- Creative Support - Wandsworth, South West London
- £10.75 per hour
Are you a warm, highly motivated person with person-centred values who can empower and support people with a learning disability to transform their lives? Are you creative, proactive and willing to go the extra mile to enable people to achieve their ...
- 08 October 2020
- NELFT NHS Foundation Trust - Redbridge, E18 2QS
- £31,365 - £37,890 plus HCAS per annum pro rata
North East London Foundation Trust (Redbridge) are seeking enthusiastic and highly motivated registered nurses to join our Community Nursing Service in Redbridge. The post holder will be a Registered Nurse (RN12-NMC) who will have significant care experience ...