77 Healthcare jobs in North West England
with Disability Confident employers
- North West England (77)
- Greater Manchester (41)
- Lancashire (10)
- Cheshire (9)
- Merseyside (9)
- Cumbria (8)
- Healthcare & Nursing Jobs (29)
- Other/General Jobs (11)
- Domestic Help & Cleaning Jobs (8)
- Teaching Jobs (6)
- Accounting & Finance Jobs (5)
- Social Work Jobs (5)
- Admin Jobs (4)
- Customer Services Jobs (4)
- HR & Recruitment Jobs (3)
- IT Jobs (1)
- Manufacturing Jobs (1)
- 14 June 2021
- Nuffield Health - Chester, Cheshire, CH4 7QP
- £17,500 per year
- pro rata DOE plus gym & healthcare
Nuffield Health is Britain's largest not-for-profit healthcare organisation. Join us as a Healthcare Assistant in our Chester Hospital and play your part in building a healthier nation. Chester, The Grosvenor Hospital The Grosvenor Hospital has remained ...
- 02 June 2021
- Cygnet Health Care - North West, CH1 2NP
- £9.30 per hour
We are looking for an outstanding Bank Care & Support Worker with a passion for delivering excellent care. You’ll have the opportunity to work bank shifts at Boden Street . This is one of our Supported Living Services in Macclesfield City Centre. We support ...
- 14 June 2021
- Bolton NHS Foundation Trust - Bolton, BL4 0JR
- £18,005 - £19,337 pa pro rata
Acute Adult Division – Health Care Assistants PREVIOUS APPLICANT NEED NOT APPLY Are you a Health Care Assistant who is looking to take your NHS Career to the next level? If so we have some great opportunities for you here in the Acute Adult Care Division of ...
- 21 May 2021
- North West Boroughs Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust - Widnes, WA8 3LZ
- £45,753 - £51,668 per annum pro rata
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Clinical Psychologist within the Community Learning Disability Team (CLDT) based in Halton - (Runcorn and Widnes) to join our existing psychology team on a permanent, 30 hour per week basis. We welcome applications from...
Healthcare Chaplain with responsibilty for the Muslim community | Salford Royal NHS Foundation Trust
- 20 May 2021
- Salford Royal NHS Foundation Trust - Salford, M68HD
- £24,907 - £30,615 pa pro rata
Salford Royal Hospital Chaplaincy and Spiritual Care Department Part-time Healthcare Chaplain (Muslim) 2 sessions of 3.5 hours per week (preferably including Friday afternoon) This is an exciting opportunity to join an established multi-faith team based at ...
- 14 June 2021
- Blackpool Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust - Blackpool, FY3 8NR
- £18,005 - £19,337 per annum
SAU comprises of 17 beds 1 treatment room and 6 comfortable chairs in a waiting area. SAU assess Surgical, Urology and Gynaecology patients. The unit is operational 24 hours a day 365 days a year. Referrals are received from The General Practitioner / Urgent ...
- 26 May 2021
- North West Boroughs Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust - Knowsley, L33 1XT
- £18,005 - £19,337 per annum pro rata
We are recruiting 2 part time (30 hours and 18.75 hours per week) Wellbeing Advisors, to join the Healthy Knowsley Service. The 30 hour post will be an immediate start (after pre-employment checks), and the 18.75 hour post will start mid-August 2021 The part ...
- 24 May 2021
- North West Boroughs Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust - Huyton, L366GA
- £31,365 - £37,890 per annum pro rata
Part time - 30 hours per week An exciting and challenging opportunity has arisen for a Nurse Practitioner/Paramedic to work in our busy Knowsley Walk in Centres (WICs). You will need to hold a professional qualification of RN, RSCN or Allied Health ...
- 21 May 2021
- North West Boroughs Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust - Prescot, L34 1PJ
- £21,892 - £24,157 per annum
Part time - 24.5 hours per week This community based service supports patients to live as independent a life as possible through support from therapists and equipment as required. The service is commissioned for the Knowsley borough. The Community therapy team...
- 07 June 2021
- Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust - Trafford, M32 0TH
- £18,005 - £19,337 pa (pro-rata)
Trafford Local Care Organisation We are Trafford Local Care Organisation - an exciting, new public sector organisation bringing together NHS community health services and adult social care services in Trafford. We’re driven by the aim of improving the health ...