3 Social care jobs in Chesterfield
with Disability Confident employers
- 09 June 2021
- One to One Support Services - Chesterfield
- £18,616 to £23,920 per year, pro rata
One to One Support Services is at the cutting edge of Domiciliary Care and also hosts a Training Academy in which they provide City and Guilds courses in Health and Social Care, Apprenticeship training and short courses. Courses are delivered primarily at the ...
- 15 June 2021
- Derbyshire County Council - Bolsover, Chesterfield
- £12,793.08 to £13,048.44 per year
APPLY FOR THIS JOBOPEN IN NEW WINDOWBookmark this job SHARE We are recruiting a Care Worker to help our residents lead dignified lives. Working as part of a valued care team you’ll be ensuring our residents stay happy, healthy and well by helping them with ...
- 04 June 2021
- Mencap - Chesterfield, S42 7JE
- £9.09 per hour
- £17,726 per annum pro rata + excellent benefits
Job Advert Have you thought about working for Mencap? Mencap is a leader in providing excellent support to people with a learning disability. Our vision is a world where people with a learning disability are valued equally, listened to and included. At Mencap...