23 Social care swyddi yn Greater ManchesterDangos hidlwyr
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
- North West England
- Greater Manchester (23)
- Manchester (16)
- Stockport (2)
- Ashton-Under-Lyne (1)
- Bolton (1)
- Bury (1)
- Heywood (1)
- Sale (1)
- Swyddi gofal iechyd a nyrsio (10)
- Swyddi gweinyddol (5)
- Swyddi cyfrifyddu a chyllid (2)
- Swyddi gwaith cymdeithasol (2)
- Swyddi dysgu (2)
- Swyddi gweithgynhyrchu (1)
- Swyddi eraill/cyffredinol (1)
Math o gytundeb
- 01 September 2022
- Health Education England - Manchester, M1 3BN
- £48,526 pro rata
Are you looking to enhance your knowledge and develop new skills, then we want to hear from you? An exciting, fixed team opportunity until March 2023 has arisen to lead our work across the social care, private, independent and voluntary organisations (PIVO) ...
- 09 September 2022
- Tameside and Glossop Integrated Care NHS Foundation Trust - Tameside, OL6 7SR
- £23,949 - £26,282 Pro rata Per Annum
Registered Nursing Associate Band 4 - 1 x 28 hours - 12 Months Fixed Term 1 x 28.5 hours - 12 Months Fixed Term The Tameside & Glossop District Nursing Service are currently looking to recruit Band 4 RNA. Working in one of the 5 neighbourhoods of Tameside. You...
- 14 September 2022
- Greater Manchester Mental Health NHS Foundation Trust - Manchester, M13 9WL
- £33,706 - £40,588 per annum, pro rata
An exciting opportunity to be involved in ground-breaking research to tackle inequalities in psychosis care for Black and Mixed heritage people within Greater Manchester Mental Health NHS Foundation Trust (GMMH) in partnership with The University of Manchester...
- 26 September 2022
- Salford Royal NHS Foundation Trust - Bury, BL9 7TD
- £20,270 - £21,318 pro rata
Relief Porter/Drivers are now required to work at Fairfield General Hospital in Bury. The roles are 15 hours contracts, and will be covering all aspects of general portering. Please refer to the job description / person specification for details of the duties...
- 20 September 2022
- Greater Manchester Mental Health NHS Foundation Trust - Manchester, M9 5XS
- £21,730 - £23,177 per annum pro rata
To support the Medical Secretary in providing a comprehensive administrative service to Consultant Team. The Medical Support Secretary will undertake general office duties including the typing of medical and other correspondence, actioning any requirements ...
- 20 September 2022
- Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust - Manchester, M14 7HR
- £21,730 - £23,177 per annum
We are Manchester Local Care Organisation - an exciting, new public sector organisation that is bringing together NHS community health services and social care services in the city. We’re driven by the aim of improving the health of local people in Manchester ...
- 06 September 2022
- Salford Royal NHS Foundation Trust - Heywood, OL10 2DY
- £41,659 - £47,672 Pro rata
Rochdale is embarking upon a system-wide transformation of special educational needs and disabilities. This role is an exciting opportunity to be part of a model of care which will be pivotal in the early intervention and assessment of children and young ...
- 30 August 2022
- Greater Manchester Mental Health NHS Foundation Trust - PRESTWICH, M25 3BL
- £48,526 - £54,619 Per annum, pro rata
The National Institute for Health Research (NIHR) is now established as a part of the Government's strategy, 'Best Research for Best Health'. It is committed to establishing the NHS as an internationally recognised centre of research excellence through ...
- 26 September 2022
- Brook Young People - M1
- £12.46 per hour
Taking safeguarding seriously-Safe places. Safe people. Hours: Bank hours Contract: Bank Location: Sheffield or Nottingham / The Midlands - This role is based remotely, but will require travel to different venues including primary and secondary schools, sixth ...
- 02 September 2022
- Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust - Manchester, M13 9WL
- £23,949 - £26,282 per annum
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the MFT Research and Innovation Team as a Band 4 Clinical Trials Administrator in the speciality areas of Lipids, Endocrine and Metabolic, Hypertension and Stroke. You will have good communications skills, a team ...