127 Health social care swyddi yn UKDangos hidlwyr
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
- UK (127)
- North West England (30)
- London (15)
- East Midlands (13)
- Eastern England (12)
- Scotland (11)
- South West England (11)
- West Midlands (9)
- South East England (8)
- North East England (5)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (4)
- Swyddi gofal iechyd a nyrsio (48)
- Swyddi gwaith cymdeithasol (20)
- Swyddi gofal cymdeithasol (13)
- Swyddi AD a recriwtio (9)
- Swyddi dysgu (9)
- Swyddi cyfrifyddu a chyllid (8)
- Swyddi eraill/cyffredinol (4)
- Swyddi gweinyddol (3)
- Swyddi cymorth cartref a glanhau (3)
- Swyddi peirianneg (3)
- Swyddi Gwyddonol ac AS (2)
- Swyddi amaethyddiaeth, pysgota a choedwigaeth (1)
- Swyddi lletygarwch ac arlwyo (1)
- Swyddi TG (1)
- Swyddi gweithgynhyrchu (1)
- Swyddi masnach ac adeiladu (1)
Math o gytundeb
- 04 August 2022
- Northern College - South Yorkshire, S71 1HJ
- £23.65 per hour
- £23.65 per hour (for delivery)
Are you passionate about improving adult skills? The demands of the modern UK workplace and the current economic crisis mean that adult learning is increasingly crucial for people of all ages regardless of their level of skills and qualifications. Did you know...
- 29 July 2022
- New London Educational Trust - Hounslow, London
- £12,750 per year
- 20 Hours per week, Monday to Friday
WORK CONTEXT AND JOB PURPOSE: The post holder will work closely with the Project Manager to ensure smooth delivery of the NLET Health & Social Care Academy (ESF), engage with participants and support them with employment related support services. The post ...
- 05 August 2022
- Lincolnshire Community Health Services NHS Trust - Long Sutton, PE12 9HB
- £32,306 - £39,027 Per annum, pro rata
An opportunity has arisen for a Developing Case Manager/District Nurse position within the South Lincs rural Community Nursing team. The post will provide an exciting opportunity to learn and develop as a leader within the community nursing service, working ...
- 26 July 2022
- Dundee Age Concern - DD3 8AW
Dundee Age Concern, a not for profit organisation, is seeking an enthusiastic, committed, innovative and caring individual to join a close knit team supporting our elderly clients. Why do we do it? We care about providing a safe and stimulating environment for...
- 02 August 2022
- Autism Bedfordshire - Bedfordshire, Eastern England
- £25,796 to £30,762 per year
- Salary quoted is FTE
Engagement and Co-production Lead Hours: 20-25hrs (including some evenings and weekends, term time only will be considered for the right candidate) Salary: 25,796 – £30,762 (FTE) Location: Based in Bedfordshire Reporting to: Director of Adult Services Line ...
- 27 July 2022
- Norfolk and Norwich University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust - Norwich, NR4 7UY
- £22,549 - £24,882 per annum, pro rata
Fixed term contract/secondment opportunity for 12 months The NNUH Cancer Services team are proud to be working in partnership with Macmillan and the Norfolk & Waveney STP to deliver a Cancer Care Navigator Service. As a Cancer Care Navigator you will be ...
- 01 August 2022
- Abertawe Bro Morgannwg University Health Board - Swansea, SA6 6NL
- £47,126 - £53,219 per annum pro rata
A Vacancy at Swansea Bay University Health Board. • Support the Urgent Primary Care (UPC) service to improve the quality and effectiveness of medicines management in line with Prudent Healthcare principles • Reduce inappropriate poly-pharmacy and wasteful ...
- 08 August 2022
- North East Jobs - Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 8PP
- £40,001.00 to £50,000.00 per year
- £43,570 - £47,665 per annum (pay award pending)
We’re proud of our city and the work that we do. Responding to the pandemic has brought some challenges but also some great opportunities to learn and use that learning to develop the exciting plans we have to improve the way we support both people and the ...
- 04 August 2022
- Salford Royal NHS Foundation Trust - Heywood Middleton and Rochdale, M24 1AY
- £25,655 - £31,534 pro rata
We are currently looking to recruit a qualified nurse to join our developing, enthusiastic and dynamic School Nursing team. You will be offered an induction programme, mentorship and a supportive environment, in which to work. There is also a commitment to ...
- 28 July 2022
- Trust Housing Association Ltd - Airdrie ML6 8BB
- £10.67 per hour
Trust Housing Association has a fantastic opportunity for a Bank Sheltered Housing Coordinator (Older People) to join our team to cover shifts in our developments in Airdrie, Wishaw and Caldercruix In return for your enthusiasm and commitment we will offer you...